- U.K. sports fans will get 24 live streams of the action once the Olympic Games unfold in London this weekend. The BBC is relying on Adobe to deliver these streams, and the company is using it as a big test case for its new Project Primetime.
- On Tuesday, Apple CEO Tim Cook declared that the adoption of the iPad by educational institutions was "unlike anything I've seen in technology." It's not just a cheaper iPad 2 that's driving record K-12 iPad sales, but Apple's total education apps package.
~r/socialmediarevolver/~3/ MFQv_uZu00w/ ?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=send ible&utm_campaign=Sendible+FB+ ++TWFollow these seven tips How To Create an Effective Social Media Strategy for your brand. Each brand should come up with a unique strategy in order to achieve its competitive edge.
- Apple has long benefited from the relentless rumor machine that constantly speculates about new products it has coming up. This arrangement has long benefited the company, but it is, by its own admission, now hurting its sales.
- Big solar farms in remote public land often get mixed reception because of their size and environmental impact. The federal government hopes to ease the conflict with the announcement Tuesday of a roadmap that identified 285,000 acres of public land for solar energy development in six western states…
- Want to know about WordPress? Three useful Infographics and a cool video featuring lots of interesting facts and figures from the world's favourite CMS software.