report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed
Click Here
Go Back   scams > Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register Blogs FAQ Radio Show Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-10-2012, 09:00 AM
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible TruthIsNeverTooHorrible is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 50
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible is an unknown quantity at this point
9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

9/11 hoax: 11 september original CNN video reduced to 3 minutes and 2 seconds
It is as simple as this: the fact that aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel was NEVER discussed in the illuminati media immediately proves that Aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel.

Aluminium is "strong" but a few pixels much more
The moment we entered the final leg of end times reductionism with a few pixels simulating a "large airliner plane" "live".

14:30 - after the first "witness", "coincidentally" the CNN vice-president, there was a first timing mistake and a real witness was interviewed.
Now the scripted "eyewitness" for the CGI act is on air:
14:54 - the famous final pixels enter the scene, it is pixel time:
14:55 - the famous final pixels exit the scene
oops - bomb not timely detonated -> plan B - switch camera to avoid wide view of WTC Towers
15:00 - ok, bomb detonated, now can switch camera again to show explosion
17:56 - 3 minutes and 2 seconds that it was all they needed to correct the timing error ... here starts the take that will be repeated hundreds of times by each TV station in the next hours.

http://archive.org/details/cnn200109110848-0929

Reminder: 911 illuminati ritual mass murder was first FULLY exposed by LAST PROPHET.

google
911 for dummies basic facts
http://911-for-dummies.blogspot.com/


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-10-2012, 07:34 PM
PaulM's Avatar
PaulM PaulM is offline
Shoes for Industry...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,932
PaulM is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Looks like it's that time of year again...

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-11-2012, 02:35 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is online now
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,969
LogicallyYours is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible View Post
9/11 hoax: 11 september original CNN video reduced to 3 minutes and 2 seconds
It is as simple as this: the fact that aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel was NEVER discussed in the illuminati media immediately proves that Aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel.

Aluminium is "strong" but a few pixels much more
The moment we entered the final leg of end times reductionism with a few pixels simulating a "large airliner plane" "live".

14:30 - after the first "witness", "coincidentally" the CNN vice-president, there was a first timing mistake and a real witness was interviewed.
Now the scripted "eyewitness" for the CGI act is on air:
14:54 - the famous final pixels enter the scene, it is pixel time:
14:55 - the famous final pixels exit the scene
oops - bomb not timely detonated -> plan B - switch camera to avoid wide view of WTC Towers
15:00 - ok, bomb detonated, now can switch camera again to show explosion
17:56 - 3 minutes and 2 seconds that it was all they needed to correct the timing error ... here starts the take that will be repeated hundreds of times by each TV station in the next hours.

http://archive.org/details/cnn200109110848-0929

Reminder: 911 illuminati ritual mass murder was first FULLY exposed by LAST PROPHET.

google
911 for dummies basic facts
http://911-for-dummies.blogspot.com/
You're an idiot.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  #4  
Old 09-14-2012, 05:35 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,737
eugene66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Oh Jees.
Poor old Logically-windbag is making an impression again. A big one with Big text wow!!

Run for the hills!!

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-14-2012, 07:05 AM
WTF_FCUSA WTF_FCUSA is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6
WTF_FCUSA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible View Post
aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel
I would like to see the science behind this statement. From a completely unscientific perspective, it seems like throwing an aluminum object a few hundred miles per hour at a fixed hollow steel object has the potential to penetrate the steel object.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-14-2012, 08:18 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,737
eugene66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF_FCUSA View Post
I would like to see the science behind this statement. From a completely unscientific perspective, it seems like throwing an aluminum object a few hundred miles per hour at a fixed hollow steel object has the potential to penetrate the steel object.
Well when you think of the steel columns of the WTC they were not hollow really.

They were so thick that you could rather think of them as four steel bars arranged in a square shape.

Now there might be a probability of solid aluminum making some impression on it. But airplane wings are more like an empty aluminum frame with sheet wrapped over it.

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-14-2012, 01:08 PM
WTF_FCUSA WTF_FCUSA is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6
WTF_FCUSA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Not trying to be argumentative, but there still is no scientific basis for the statement. An aluminum airplane still has mass even though it is constructed of a light-weight material. Can you lift an airplane with one hand? Secondly, add momentum to the mass and the damage potential increases exponentially. Have you ever played paint ball? If I throw a paint ball at you it will bounce off and no harm done. Shoot that same paint ball at 400 feet per second and it will cause tissue damage - ie put a bloody hole in you.

If there is a physics study on the subject, please provide a link. I am not saying the statement is absolutely false, I just do not accept everything I am told without facts to draw my own conclusions.

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-15-2012, 12:36 AM
Kelderek Kelderek is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,016
Kelderek is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF_FCUSA View Post
Not trying to be argumentative, but there still is no scientific basis for the statement. An aluminum airplane still has mass even though it is constructed of a light-weight material. Can you lift an airplane with one hand? Secondly, add momentum to the mass and the damage potential increases exponentially. Have you ever played paint ball? If I throw a paint ball at you it will bounce off and no harm done. Shoot that same paint ball at 400 feet per second and it will cause tissue damage - ie put a bloody hole in you.

If there is a physics study on the subject, please provide a link. I am not saying the statement is absolutely false, I just do not accept everything I am told without facts to draw my own conclusions.
It's just basic physics.
If a target made of steel is penetrated and/or destroyed depends on the kinetic energy of the object hitting it. That's more important than the material of the object hitting it.

Kintetic energy is expenentially proportional to the velocity of the object.

Can an aluminium object penetrate steel?
Yes, if it has enough kinetic energy.

Can water penetrate steel?
Yes, if it has enough kinetic energy.

The latter is proven by the water cutters that are in use in workshops today.
If the 9/11 conspirary nutters were correct, water cutters would not be possible... They are. Water can cut through steel.
Likewise, what happened at 9/11 was possible. Aluminum can cut through steel. You just need enough kinetic energy.

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-15-2012, 08:40 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is online now
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,969
LogicallyYours is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Well when you think of the steel columns of the WTC they were not hollow really.

They were so thick that you could rather think of them as four steel bars arranged in a square shape.

Now there might be a probability of solid aluminum making some impression on it. But airplane wings are more like an empty aluminum frame with sheet wrapped over it.
Yeah...soft objects can do no harm to solid object. NOT! (hint: physics)



...AND....that pumpkin wasn't filled with thousand of gallons of jet fuel.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-18-2012, 05:39 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,737
eugene66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
It's just basic physics.
If a target made of steel is penetrated and/or destroyed depends on the kinetic energy of the object hitting it. That's more important than the material of the object hitting it.

Kintetic energy is expenentially proportional to the velocity of the object.

Can an aluminium object penetrate steel?
Yes, if it has enough kinetic energy.

Can water penetrate steel?
Yes, if it has enough kinetic energy.

The latter is proven by the water cutters that are in use in workshops today.
If the 9/11 conspirary nutters were correct, water cutters would not be possible... They are. Water can cut through steel.
Likewise, what happened at 9/11 was possible. Aluminum can cut through steel. You just need enough kinetic energy.
What you say is true, like I said.

You might recall this post?
Quote:
Now there might be a probability of solid aluminum making some impression on it. But airplane wings are more like an empty aluminum frame with sheet wrapped over it.
So how much kinetic energy does a tin can need to cut through a steel collumn?

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-18-2012, 07:00 AM
Kelderek Kelderek is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,016
Kelderek is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
So how much kinetic energy does a tin can need to cut through a steel collumn?
Since an airplane is nothing like a tin can, that question is irrelevant.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-18-2012, 12:26 PM
1stein's Avatar
1stein 1stein is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 346
1stein is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Let see what basic wing construction looks like.
the wings Wing construction is basically the same in all types of aircraft. Most modern aircraft have all metal wings, but many older aircraft had wood and fabric wings. Ailerons and flaps will be studied later in this chapter.

fig 1 - 5
To maintain its all-important aerodynamic shape, a wing must be designed and built to hold its shape even under extreme stress. Basically, the wing is a framework composed chiefly of spars, ribs, and (possibly) stringers (see figure 1-5). Spars are the main members of the wing. They extend lengthwise of the wing (crosswise of the fuselage). All the load carried by the wing is ultimately taken by the spars. In flight, the force of the air acts against the skin. From the skin, this force is transmitted to the ribs and then to the spars.

I am sure a Boeing would have a bigger heavier wing and also contain fuel tanks but they are nowhere near the ends of the wings. And lets see the damage they are claimed to do.

Wow all the way to the wingtips.

And it went through all these steel collumns.


That appear small from afar.

Yet on a close up only ONE of these squares appear like this.


I am trying to find one with something close by so we can get some idea of the thickness of the steel.



There appears to be a yellow hard Construction workers hat on this one along with a 500ML coke bottle. That should give one an idea of what this wing was cutting through.



I guess a wing is not a tin can after all. It sure pulls a whopper.
__________________
Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.


Last edited by 1stein : 09-18-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Kelderek Kelderek is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,016
Kelderek is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Well, 1stein... yet the plane did the damage shown in the picture.

Wait... you're not seriously trying to tell me there were no planes, are you?

No, of course you're not. There were some nutcases going down that path, but surely they must have come to their senses by now?

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-18-2012, 04:36 PM
PaulM's Avatar
PaulM PaulM is offline
Shoes for Industry...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,932
PaulM is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

1stein,
You have posted a pic of a core column... not the exterior steel columns

Core Columns





Perimeter Column Trees





http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid.../hanger17.html



.
__________________
Shoes for industry! Shoes for the dead! Shoes for industry...

"Hi, I'm Joe Beets! Hey, what chance does a returning deceased war veteran have for that good paying job, more sugar, and the free mule you've been dreaming of. Well, think it over, then take off your shoes. Now you can see how increased spending opportunities means harder work for everyone and more of it too. So do your part today, Joe. Join with millions of your neighbors and turn in your shoes."


For industry!

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-18-2012, 06:38 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is online now
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,969
LogicallyYours is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

As I have stated many times before....All you "no planes" moronic a-holes can post all you wish about there being no planes...but those of us who eye-witnessed from the ground that day in NYC know the truth.

We also know how stupid you all are for believing such bullshit. Continuing to post such dishonest clap-trap in light of the thousands NYC residents who were looking up as the second plane crashed into the tower, is nothing short of dishonestly.

You dishonor those who died that day by perpetuating such delusional bullshit.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-19-2012, 04:54 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,737
eugene66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
Well, 1stein... yet the plane did the damage shown in the picture.

Wait... you're not seriously trying to tell me there were no planes, are you?

No, of course you're not. There were some nutcases going down that path, but surely they must have come to their senses by now?
Nice try at propaganda and ridicule lets see who has the braindeadness to fall for that one. ANyonw looking for a neron to rub against the only other one????? Hmmmmm Going once?.............

Last time I heard someone argue this way he was a brainwashed cult infected churchgoer.

"I know it proves not to have happened but YET It really did happen."
No use arguing with such people because they don't use logic.


Last edited by eugene66 : 09-19-2012 at 05:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-19-2012, 05:11 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is online now
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,969
LogicallyYours is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Last time I heard someone argue this way he was a brainwashed cult infected churchgoer.

"I know it proves not to have happened but YET It really did happen."
No use arguing with such people because they don't use logic.
Logic is something you have no connection with. If you really want to know if there were planes that day, all you need to do is ...go downtown Manhattan and ask any of the shop owners or vendors who were on the ground that day.

Simple enough.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-19-2012, 05:28 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,737
eugene66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
1stein,
You have posted a pic of a core column... not the exterior steel columns

Core Columns





Perimeter Column Trees





http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid.../hanger17.html



.
I wonder if there is any way one could see them near something else so we can estimate its size. These things are massive but seeing them on a photo they appear so small.




It appears to be two and a half Inches thick steel. It is still too thick.

Not to mention the floors themselves.
When you look at the plane hitting the building like this.

Then how many of these did it also have to cut through head on? A slab of concrete on a metal deck should cut through that plane like a cliff wall.

Or did the wings cut through them too? Too bad we don't know what those people were standing on when they were looking through the crash hole from inside the building. I also wonder if the fire was coming from the fuel in the wings that burned then how could those people have got there without burning? Oh but then the fire was hot enough to cause structural collapse. So was those photos really genuine?

Unless the wings cut clean through all of that and then broke on the inside somewhere creating a fire.

According to the picture the plane must have cut through about six stories or six trusses head on?

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-19-2012, 05:44 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,737
eugene66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Logic is something you have no connection with. If you really want to know if there were planes that day, all you need to do is ...go downtown Manhattan and ask any of the shop owners or vendors who were on the ground that day.

Simple enough.
AHHH we have a winner!!! Someone with the stupidity to fall for propaganda whithout seeing it.

That figures.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-19-2012, 05:53 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is online now
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,969
LogicallyYours is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
AHHH we have a winner!!! Someone with the stupidity to fall for propaganda whithout seeing it.

That figures.
Actually no, you dumb dumb. As I have stated many times, I was one of those eye-witnesses who was on the ground that morning. I was watching the first tower burn when I saw the second plane crash into the WTC. I was approx 3 blocks away on my way to a meeting.

I saw it happen, live...first hand...so, when I hear the ignorant bullshit you no-planers spew....makes me want to beat the shit out of each and everyone one of you.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-19-2012, 06:00 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,737
eugene66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Anatomy of a cointelpro argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
As I have stated many times before....All you "no planes" moronic a-holes can post all you wish about there being no planes...but those of us who eye-witnessed from the ground that day in NYC know the truth.
"WE WERE THERE" or we knew someone who was there or whatever and you cannot refute an eyewitness right? I mean they NEVER lie. Didn't your tv tell you they never lie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
We also know how stupid you all are for believing such bullshit.
Ok now the attempt to damage egos. "You must be stupid to believe this" and NOBODY wants to be called stupid OH NO!! So rather shut up if you are not sure about this argument so it does not spread any further than this containment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Continuing to post such dishonest clap-trap in light of the thousands NYC residents who were looking up as the second plane crashed into the tower, is nothing short of dishonestly.
Then blaming the poster of doing exactly what he is busy doing. How wonderfully they reveal themselves this way. Spoke with arrogance you are meant to believe he is talking with some conviction. Or with intelligence you can see that he is lying through his teeth without blinking. You be the judge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
You dishonor those who died that day by perpetuating such delusional bullshit.
Oh the old "Let it go you are hurting peoples feelings argument." that is supposed to be a sound logical approach not to ask the hard questions. How very scientific.
Who gave them honour? Who can take that honour away? So I the powerful can dishonour anyone. HAHAHAHA!!

Honour is a man made concept that politicians and militants use to get people to ruin themselfes or to walk to their deaths on a battlefield dude. Its an illusion. YOU can't eat it and you can't drink it or have sex with it, It does not exist other than in the mind of those stupid enough to fall for such crap.

So you are creating the illusion that the people who had loved ones die are cowering in silence out of RESPECT for their dead to preserve their honor!! HAHAHA. Hey!!! Psstt!!! They happen to be DEAD!! They don't give a shit.

NO! The survivors who have loved ones died joined the truth movement out of respect for their dead loved ones and they are making one hell of a racket asking for a re-investigation..!!

You must be really stupid to believe that someone will take your obvious clap-trap seriously. So don't bother asking why you get ignored.


Last edited by eugene66 : 09-19-2012 at 06:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-19-2012, 06:17 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is online now
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,969
LogicallyYours is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Anatomy of a cointelpro argument.
Just another CT idiots who is too ignorant or uneducated to tell fact from fictioin


Quote:
WE WERE THERE or we knew someone who was there or whatever and you cannot refute an eyewitness right? I mean they NEVER lie. Didn't your tv tell you they never lie?
Ok now the attmpt to damage egos. You must be stupid to belive this and NOBODY wants to be called stupid OH NO!! So rather shut up if you are not sure about this argument so it does not spread any further than this containmnet. Then blaming the poster of doing exactly what he is busy doing. How wonderfully they reveal themselves this way. Spoke with arrogance you are meant to believe he is talking with some conviction or he is lying through his teeth without blinking. You be the judge.
Really?...Prove me wrong. Prove any of us eye-witnesses wrong. Even if you don't believe I was there and witnessed it with my own eye...How can you discount ALL THE OTHER THOUSANDS OF EYE-WITNESSES in favor of something that ALL THE EVIDENCE disproves???

Quote:
Oh the old "Let it go you are hurting peoples feelings argument." that is supposed to be a sound logical approach not to ask the hard questions. How very scientific.
You want to talk science? GOOD. Address how all the parts of the two jetliners found there way to ground zero.

Quote:
Creating the illusion that the people who had loved ones die are cowering in silence out of RESPECT for their dead.
Make sense, will you.

Quote:
NO! They joined the truth movement out of respect for their dead loved ones and they are making one hell of a racket asking for a re-investigation..!!
So, you're telling me...the family members of those who died on the two planes that crashed into the WTC, are asking for a re-investigation....to find out if there really were no planes?

Are you really that stupid?

You must be really stupid to believe that someone will take your obvious clap-trap seriously. So don't bother asking why you get ignored.[/quote]

Do you ever bother to check to see if what you claim is correct?
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-19-2012, 06:19 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,737
eugene66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Actually no, you dumb dumb. As I have stated many times, I was one of those eye-witnesses who was on the ground that morning. I was watching the first tower burn when I saw the second plane crash into the WTC. I was approx 3 blocks away on my way to a meeting.

I saw it happen, live...first hand...so, when I hear the ignorant bullshit you no-planers spew....makes me want to beat the shit out of each and everyone one of you.
HAHAHA And he not only walks right into it, he trips and FALLS down the centre!!
Gosh you are such a perfect example of a sheeple. You don't even know what you just did!

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-19-2012, 06:29 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is online now
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,969
LogicallyYours is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 9/11 hoax: 11 september ** original ** CNN video reduced: 3 minutes and 2 seconds: aluminium planes can NOT cut through steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
HAHAHA And he not only walks right into it, he trips and FALLS down the centre!!
Gosh you are such a perfect example of a sheeple. You don't even know what you just did!
Thanks for proving you're an idiot. So, now eye-witnesses to an event...are not to be believed...in favor of a lie.

Well played, moron.


Now explain how all those plane parts got there.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.



Last edited by LogicallyYours : 09-19-2012 at 06:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best Video Ever? 40 seconds with Hillary pwrone Political Chat 13 08-12-2009 09:24 PM
Right-Wing GOP Nazi Scum Reduced To Mob Violence dchristie Political Chat 12 08-11-2009 05:58 PM
GREAT VIDEO... Financial crisis in 10 minutes Grim17 Political Chat 6 09-27-2008 04:24 PM
911 Reduced To A Trademark Of Republican Terrorism dchristie Political Chat 1 09-10-2008 09:35 PM
Still think fire can't melt/weaken steel? furbearingbrick Conspiracy Theories 35 02-21-2008 10:11 PM



This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User�s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.




Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2012 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.