Coffee Creek Correctional Facility
There are no current updates.
Coffee Creek Correctional Facility
Kim Brockamp, Superintendent
Lisa Hall, Assistant Superintendent Correctional Rehabilitation
Royce Marlin, Assistant Superintendent General Services
Brandon Kelly, Assistant Superintendent Security
24499 SW Grahams Ferry Road
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Superintendent: (503) 570-6412
Information: (503) 570-6400
Fax: (503) 570-6417
CCCF Mission and Vision Statement
The mission of the Coffee Creek Correctional Facility is to assure public safety by providing:
- A safe and secure environment for all persons.
- Program and work opportunities that enhance inmate ability to reintegrate into the community and assist CCCF in meeting Measure 17 compliance standards.
- Work and leisure time activities to reduce inmate idleness.
- Partner with the community in many ways through communication, interaction, volunteering, etc.
- Role model positive values for all staff and inmates.
- Work collaboratively to make informed decisions.
- Develop staff to their full potential through training, cross-training, special projects, team participation, and other avenues available.
- Be innovative, creative thinkers.
- Listen and value all staff ideas and suggestions for change.
- Maintain a sense of humor and relay positive work ethic to maintain high staff morale.
- Respond to inmate communications in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Not tolerate a code of silence.
- Provide a wide variety of creative, innovative programs to inmates.
- Provide and maintain viable work opportunities for inmates and meet Measure 17 compliance.
- Maintain effective/efficient transition programs for all inmates prior to release that will follow them into the community.
Friday: 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Saturday: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am - 10:30 am, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Monday: 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Holidays: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Saturday through Wednesday: 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm & 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Inmates involved in the intake process at Coffee Creek Correctional Facility are not eligible for visiting.
If coming from north of Wilsonville, take I-5 South to the N. Wilsonville/Stafford Exit (#286). Turn right at the traffic signal from the off ramp. Go through the next traffic signal (1 block). Turn left on Day Street at next traffic signal, follow Day Street to the traffic signal (about 1/2 mile). Go through the traffic signal and through the main gate. Stop at speaker and identify yourself to Control Center staff. When directed to do so, proceed to the parking lot.
If coming from south of Wilsonville, take I-5 North to the N. Wilsonville/Stafford Exit (#286). Turn left at the top of the off ramp. Cross over the overpass, and go through two traffic signals (roughly two small blocks). Turn left on Day Street at third light, follow Day Street to the traffic signal (about 1/2 mile). Go through the traffic signal and through the main gate. Stop at speaker and identify yourself to Control Center staff. When directed to do so, proceed to the parking lot.
Click to see a map to CCCF
|Inmate Phone Use|
|General Population Inmates - Phone Calls |
- Inmates in general population are allowed to make telephone calls anytime the dayroom is open throughout the facility (medium, minimum and intake). The dayrooms on the units open at various times, but are all closed by 10:00 pm.
Special Population Inmates - Phone Calls
- Segregation/Temporary Holding Cells (Intake) - Inmates in segregation are not allowed to make phone calls unless they are administratively segregated. Attorney calls and other professional contact or emergencies are arranged through the inmate's counselor or special housing unit staff.
- Mental Health Infirmary - When dayroom is open.
- Infirmary - When dayroom is open.
- Family members are to call the prison's main phone number (reception/master control). The call will be forwarded to the inmate's counselor or the Chaplin during the day and to the officer in charge after hours.
|Commonly Requested Information|
||DOC Frequently Asked Questions|
||OAR Div 127 Visiting (Inmate)|
|Inmate's Trust Account:
||Posting Money to an Inmate's Account|
||OAR Div 131 Mail (Inmate)|
||Intake Information /DOC/OPS/PRISON/intake_and_assessment.shtml|
||CCCF is a multi-custody prison accommodating all of the State of Oregon female inmates. It provides intake and evaluation of all female and male inmates committed to state custody by the courts. The prison has cell and dormitory housing, inmate work programs , skills training, education, treatment programs, health services, religous services, physical plant, warehouse space for on-site storage, a central records unit, and administration areas. |
||CCCF Programs List (pdf)|
|Coffee Talk-Inmate Newsletter|
|More Coffee Talks coming soon. |