Return to Things Not T&F

Suicide Obomber and Miss California v Usain Bolt - medals

A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (Locked down several times a year during the major championships)

Suicide Obomber and Miss California v Usain Bolt - medals

Postby MattMarriott » Fri May 08, 2009 8:45 am

Suicide Obomber and Miss California v Usain Bolt - FAILLUMINATI stripping medals
One thing is sure: IF despite their FAILLUMINATI status (1) they will detonate the suicide Obomber THEN he will be stripped of his 44th president medal, and in the official medal table Terminator Clinton will appear as the successor of G W Bush.

"Miss California" and "US President Obama"
There is no difference between the actress Prejean in the role of "Miss California may be stripped of her crown" (2) and the actor Steve "X" (3) in the role of "President Obama stripped of his presidency", i.e. before "Miss California" was "elected", Prejean already knew every detail of the act:
- her line in the script as "black sheep", "criticizing" homosexuality;
- her nudity photos surfacing immediately after, part of the "prodigal daughter" role in the illuminati script;
- Donald Trump stepping on stage to complete the act. Trump confirms that "she could have been stripped of her crown". Trump uses the illuminati joke format in a reference to "Obama", for the last "final" words: "these kind of things do NOT happen in America".

"Miss California" vs Usain Bolt
The only similarity between "Miss California may be stripped of her crown" and "Usain Bolt stripped of his world records and his medals" (4) is that both acts are part of the mind control techniques used to prepare the "President Obama stripped of his presidency" act.

That preparation was the reason to stage the Miss California act, i.e. advancing the homosexual agenda and the terror agenda is just added to the act, following the usual illuminati approach of advancing several agendas with the same act.

This is the other way round in the case of Usain Bolt. The main reason is to complete the destruction of natural sports while selling the "BIG PHARMA" hoaxes, with the elimination of the world's greatest athlete ever.
Yet stripping Bolt of his medals could not be staged at a better moment than shortly before detonating the suicide Obomber.
That is why the illuminati tried to physically eliminate (murder or knock-out) Bolt in the car "accident" in Jamaica, since in the script Bolt should have no possibility to make any statements following the "revelation" that the new "tests" of his Beijing samples were positive, which was planned for the day after the "accident". (5)

Notes
(1) May 7, 2009: Financial Armageddon: attackers retreat shortly before ** TOTAL DISARRAY **
http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=249212

(2) April 20, 2009 - Miss California Sparks Furor With Gay Marriage Comments on Miss USA Telecast
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2233748/posts

(3) October 2008: "Obama"'s first true statement in public is about his real name, Steve:
http://end-times-hoaxes.blogspot.com/20 ... ready.html

(4) Usain Bolt's car "accident", April 29, 2009
http://doping-conspiracy.blogspot.com/2 ... ympic.html

(5) Usain Bolt and Lance Armstrong are the absolute last champions that the brainwashed masses would still expect to hear what do they have to say, after being accused of doping.
Last edited by MattMarriott on Fri May 22, 2009 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
MattMarriott

Postby Marlow » Fri May 08, 2009 11:04 am

Footnotes always lend an air of authenticity and credibility! :D
Marlow

Postby guru » Fri May 08, 2009 12:22 pm

One week to go Matthew. Obviously you're just giddy all over.
guru

Re: Suicide Obomber and Miss California v Usain Bolt - medal

Postby SQUACKEE » Fri May 08, 2009 12:33 pm

MattMarriott wrote:brainwashed masses .

Yep, Matty everyone is brainwashed except you. How does if feel to know what no one else knows? Must make you feel really special cause you know deep down your a total loser dont you Matt? :roll:
SQUACKEE

Location: Heaven-In front of stereo listenin to re-mastered Beatles

Postby Mighty Favog » Fri May 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Better keep that tinfoil hat on, lest the government mind-control waves get to you too.
Mighty Favog

Postby jhc68 » Fri May 08, 2009 1:45 pm

C'mon guys, Matt being Matt is one thing but he usually keeps it within the bounds of just plain craziness. "Suicide Obomber", though, ought to get this thread deleted. It's over the line.
Last edited by jhc68 on Fri May 08, 2009 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhc68

Postby SQUACKEE » Fri May 08, 2009 2:20 pm

jhc68 wrote:C'mon guys, Matt being Matt is one thing but he usually keeps it within the bounds of just plain craziness. "Sucide Obomber", though, ought to get this thread deleted. It's over the line.

Why is this insane troll not banned? :x
SQUACKEE

Location: Heaven-In front of stereo listenin to re-mastered Beatles

Postby Marlow » Fri May 08, 2009 2:41 pm

SQUACKEE wrote:
jhc68 wrote:C'mon guys, Matt being Matt is one thing but he usually keeps it within the bounds of just plain craziness. "Sucide Obomber", though, ought to get this thread deleted. It's over the line.

Why is this insane troll not banned? :x

I liken him to the town drunk who sits outside the General Store and mumbles very unpleasant things to passersby, but is generally harmless. The reason I think he should be banned is that a public display of dementia is not something that should be encouraged.
Marlow

Postby guru » Fri May 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Matthew may be many things, but demented is not one of them.
guru

Postby jhc68 » Fri May 08, 2009 4:04 pm

de·ment·ed (d-mntd) adj.
1. Mentally ill; insane.
2. Suffering from dementia or a loss of cognitive function.

Insane \In*sane"\, a. [L. insanus. See In- not, and Sane.]
1. Exhibiting unsoundness or disorded of mind; not sane; mad; deranged in mind; delirious; distracted.

Matt is not demented? I dunno... he obviously has cognitive function but the rational processes seem unsound, deranged in mind, delirious and distracted to me. And not just this time, always!
jhc68

Postby guru » Fri May 08, 2009 4:15 pm

He knows exactly what he is doing.
guru

Postby Marlow » Fri May 08, 2009 4:40 pm

guru wrote:He knows exactly what he is doing.

I very much doubt that. Demented people live in their own little worlds, where everything they think makes perfect sense. But in our world, not so much. I think he has no clue what he's doing.
Marlow

Postby lonewolf » Fri May 08, 2009 5:20 pm

guru wrote:He knows exactly what he is doing.

He may know but I do not. Beyond his being a sometimes amusing hit-and-run troll, can you explain it to the rest of us?.
lonewolf

Postby tandfman » Fri May 08, 2009 6:02 pm

If guru is right, it's cuz Matt is a troll. He's just wasting our time, which is what trolls intend to do and often do.
tandfman

Postby jhc68 » Fri May 08, 2009 7:55 pm

Even if Matt is only meaning to troll, the complexity of his content (including all the wacky diatribes he links to and apparently authors apart from what he does here) and the time and effort he must expend for such purposes seems to match with the definition of demented (IMHO).
jhc68

Postby tandfman » Fri May 08, 2009 10:47 pm

I, for one, never said he wasn't demented. Can't trolls be demented? i would think so.
tandfman

Return to Things Not T&F