@jasonbradbury great to chat last night! We've posted the video: http://t.co/44skpffs
More News
Halo 4
Thursday 1-Nov-2012 7:01 AM

Halo 4

343 sets out to reclaim the FPS throne 360  32

Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Saturday 27-Oct-2012 12:44 PM

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Like Ronseal, does exactly what it says on the tin. Including the burning eyes and nausea upon prolonged exposure 360  17

007 Legends
Tuesday 23-Oct-2012 11:08 AM

007 Legends

The game's bombed. Game's. Bombed. 360  15

• Monday 22-Oct-2012 11:09 AM DOOM 3: BFG Edition Hell isn't other people, it's getting shot in the back 360  20
  • Friday 19-Oct-2012 3:23 PM Happy Wars Xbox 360's first free-to-play game doesn't quite dazzle XLA  11
  • Friday 12-Oct-2012 12:51 PM WRC 3 Third time sucky 360  8
  • Friday 12-Oct-2012 8:46 AM Forza Horizon Xbox 360's best sim gets a brasher, brighter spin-off 360  13
  • Thursday 11-Oct-2012 1:00 PM Of Orcs and Men Fighting institutionalised racism is actually quite fun 360  2
  • Thursday 11-Oct-2012 9:00 AM The Walking Dead Episode 4: Around Every Corner Do not ask for whom the bell tolls XLA  18
  • Tuesday 9-Oct-2012 1:00 PM Fable: The Journey Cart, horse and magic spewing mittens at the ready? Albion my way 360  21
More Reviews
More Previews
More Features
Kinect Nat Geo TV
Friday 21-Sep-2012 2:33 PM

Kinect Nat Geo TV

Let's learn about bears and then punch a wolf KIN 

More Kinect
More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

The 50 worst Xbox 360 games

Your comments on our articles.

We've played them so you don't have to

Take no notice of the people who bang on about the "good old days" - this is truly gaming's golden era. More great games are released each year than we have time to play, and that trajectory doesn't look like it's tailing off any time soon. But just so the games industry doesn't get too big-headed, we've made a list of the worst games ever to sully the Xbox 360.

... read more

The 50 worst Xbox 360 games

Postby Captain_Chao5 » 06 Oct 2012, 11:45

Thankfully none of those are on my 'played' list... Personally I would have included Brink on the list. Utter crap that it was.
If you can't run with the big dogs, don't piss up the tall trees.

Captain_Chao5

Re: The 50 worst Xbox 360 games

Postby Clanger67 » 06 Oct 2012, 12:00

I too haven't experienced any off these. :D

:lol: It goes without saying X factor would be shit just look at the real thing.Shame about Soldier of fortune though that started off as a pretty good series (on the pc anyway) and was by Raven good dev. team for their time.Unfortunately gone the same way Bio ware are with what the publisher says goes. :(
Stop your trying,to bruise my mind,i can do it on my own.
Clanger67

Postby comabob » 06 Oct 2012, 12:02

Ive played the majority of these i hate to admit...

Though Two Worlds was a decent game - id suggest replacing it in the list with Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal or Naught Bear.

I mean stuff like Sniper:Ghost Warrior was bad but at least it had its moments. LT:AA has nothing nor does Naughty Bear.
"The boy said he's from hell. Maybe that's where we're going..."
comabob

Postby Decent_Jam » 06 Oct 2012, 12:54

If this list was 'The 50 most disappointing games on Xbox 360' then I think Red Faction Armageddon deserves a mention. That was probably the last game I had my hopes pinned on and was really looking forward to, only for it to end up being a shadow of its former glory.

Can't say I've played any of these, so I'm safe. I thought you might also include Perfect Dark Zero, I did try to play it (got it for 2 quid in CEX) but just couldn't, really really couldn't.
Decent_Jam

Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/
Twitter: @James_Parry or @ThisIsEntertain
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Decent_Jam

Postby Slopoke » 06 Oct 2012, 13:18

Indeed, most of these games are horrible but I, for one, quite enjoyed N3 and BulletWitch, it's a shame they're in this list.

Anyway, I'm surprised not to see Import Tuner Challenge, The Club, DMMM:Elements or Legendery. Those games were the most annoying, horrible games I've ever played! :evil:
Slopoke

Postby schwepterbrowser » 06 Oct 2012, 13:46

I've played a few of these - even enjoyed some of them (including Soldier of Fortune: Payback, and no, I didn't skin the neighbour's dog!). Also have a few in my collection that I'm yet play, one of which is Blackwater; part of the reason I bought it (along with only being £10 right on top of release) being OXM's decent review and score of 7 - now it's one of the worst games?
schwepterbrowser

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 06 Oct 2012, 14:22

I picked up Knights Contract for £2 brand new from the Game website, completed the 1st level and haven't looked at it since. That was 8 months ago, didn't think it was great or bad just fairly average for the single hour I played it.
Johnbhoy69

Postby Grummy » 06 Oct 2012, 14:36

There is no good reason for Two Worlds to be on this list. Yes, it has its problems, but its a huge open world RPG, with some great ideas, and it is entertaining to play. I demand you all give each other a slap for allowing this game to be mentioned here.

Iron-Man was OK, wasn't brilliant, but it wasn't awful either. There's probably dozens of other games that should be on this list instead of it.

Superman Returns. Again, had it's problems, but its flying mechanics are exceptional, and if you put the Superman theme on your harddrive and play it in the background, it's awesome to just fly around in circles.

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe. Sorry, no,shouldn't be on this list. You can't criticize it for being a kids game, because as a kids game, it's decent. All of my friends who have kids and let them play Xbox, have played this with them, and they've all enjoyed it. It's a kids game that kids enjoy, you can't class it as one of the 50 worst games on the system.

Infernal, Ninja Blade, any of the Cabella's games, Dark Sector, Blacksite, The Golden Compass, Ratatouille, Jumper, Warhammer BattleMarch, Star Trek Legacy, Armoured Core 4 are all games from my played list that should seriously be on there before any of those.
Do not mistake his appetite for triangular sandwich apathy!
Grummy

Postby comabob » 06 Oct 2012, 14:56

Dark Sector?!? But but - it had the bestest most powerfullest shotgun ever!!

I liked it...

Legendary is a good shout though...
"The boy said he's from hell. Maybe that's where we're going..."
comabob

Postby JCHN » 06 Oct 2012, 15:32

Ummmm, DNF was not that bad, and certainly does not deserve to be placed among this crap. It has some very fun moments, and if you can get past the off hunour, you will find a decent fps!!!
JCHN

Postby Wadium_Arcadium » 06 Oct 2012, 16:26

None of them have desecrated my disc tray but as Captain_Chao5 said, Brink definitely deserves a place on the list.
Wadium_Arcadium

Postby NinthGeorgesw » 06 Oct 2012, 18:03

I liked Brink. Playing with actual people instead of the AI made it a really fun game.
NinthGeorgesw

Postby YoungTobias » 06 Oct 2012, 19:10

It's an insult to place Duke Nukem ahead of Sonic 2006 (NOT 2007, as you seem to believe for some reason). At least Duke Nukem is playable and you know what to expect from it, crude offensive filth. Sonic 2006 is literally broken. It has the dirt worst camera I've ever had the misfortune of playing with, the story is frankly insulting, and the gameplay itself rarely feels in any way intense or exciting. It's just a slog for the most part. Also, Silver the Hedgehog. Need I say more?

Not only the worst 360 game, but one of the worst pieces of entertainment media ever created.
YoungTobias

Postby Joe90_Remy700 » 06 Oct 2012, 22:26

JCHN wrote:Ummmm, DNF was not that bad, and certainly does not deserve to be placed among this crap. It has some very fun moments, and if you can get past the off hunour, you will find a decent fps!!!

yup. certainly not the worst game and no way should it be on the list. it was much longer and more varied than alot of what are rated "AAA" titles...
Joe90_Remy700

Postby Alaric14 » 06 Oct 2012, 22:30

The descriptions for some of these made me laugh. Particularly enjoyed your summation of Bomberman Act: Zero and that Mickey Rourke voiced soldier Korea thingy...instantly forgettable title, as you can tell.

I played the first Ninety-Nine Nights and for some reason it would never let me get above a B rating on Ilfy's (whatever her name is) last level. Bastards.
Animator, writer, and NPC molester.
Alaric14

Next