Marvel Super Heroes Related Games
It's easily the best fighter Capcom has put out in years.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1998
The game's graphical prowess and arcade-perfect gameplay combined with its cache of bonus modes makes Street Fighter Alpha 3 the latest standard for 2D excellence on the PlayStation.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1999
Alpha 2 proves that 2-D fighting can at times be better than its polygonal brethren.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1996
The fighting in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a wild combination of typical Capcom "versus" games, like Marvel vs. Capcom, combined with screen-filling over-the-top super-attacks like those found in Arc System's Guilty Gear.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2000
- Release Date: Mar 28, 1996
The first in the Alpha series, SFA added 3-level super meters and the return of many original Street Fighter 1 characters.
- Release Date: Dec 21, 1995
- Release Date: Nov 12, 1998
All-girl fighting games haven't seen the light of day in the US.
- Release Date: May 9, 1997
It's a surprisingly competent port. Unfortunately, it's a port of a game that most fans consider to be completely obsolete.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2002
- Release Date: Jul 4, 1997
- Release Date: Dec 11, 1997
- Release Date: Jul 17, 1997
- Release Date: February 1998
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2011
- Release Date: Nov 20, 1997
Mortal Kombat Trilogy ups the ante in terms of options.
- Release Date: 1996
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2002
Sailor Moon Super S is a 2D fighting game, rendered with CG-style animation rather than the anime style it was based on.
- Release Date: Mar 8, 1996
The King of Fighters '99 for the PlayStation is a fairly good port in and of itself, especially considering the limitations of the aging PlayStation hardware.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2001
These fighters are a mix of the usual Ken/Ryu/Zangief ilk, with a little Samurai Shodown thrown in for good measure.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1998
For casual players, it may seem like just another disc on the pile, but for enthusiasts it's an extremely deep and enjoyable game that really shouldn't be missed.
- Release Date: 1999
This 2D-fighting game takes you back to feudal Japan, where you must fight battles and play minigames in the effort to retrieve the sacred shards.
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2003
- Release Date: May 28, 1998
Those looking for a great party-game fix should give Rakugaki Showtime a look.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 1999
The third installment of the Mortal Kombat series introduced a new run button to the gameplay, as well as an all-new combo system.
- Release Date: Oct 7, 1995
Follow for the latest news, videos, & tips from experts & insiders
- Player Reviews: 2
- Game Universe:
- Marvel vs. Capcom (DC, PS, ARC),
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2, XBOX, ARC, DC, X360, PS3, IP),
- Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (XBOX, GC, PS2, PSP, DS),
- Marvel Super Heroes (PS, SAT, ARC),
- Marvel Universe Online (X360, PC),
- Iron Man (X360, PS3, WII, PS2, PC, DS, PSP),
- Iron Man 2 (X360, PS3, WII, PC, DS, PSP, IP, BB),
- Marvel Heroes (PC, PS3, X360),
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (PS3, X360),
- Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet (3DS, X360, PS3, WII, DS)
- Number of Players:
Marvel Super Heroes Navigation