Chess is one of my hobbies, I've became interested
in its programming and developing the smallest possible algorithms that are
- Toledo Chess 1, winner of 18th IOCCC.
Text based chess program.
- Toledo Chess 2, winner of 19th IOCCC.
Chess program with X/Window and Windows graphical user interface.
- Toledo Nanochess, the world's smallest chess
program written in C language (text based). Also available with WinBoard
interface. Able to beat some bigger programs.
won the first JS1K contest and defeated several hundreds of novice
players along the world.
- Toledo Java Chess, the world's smallest chess
program written in Java language.
- Knight's tour solver, winner of 19th IOCCC.
A program that solves the knight's tour over a chessboard.
Last modified: Feb/14/2012