Map Centered at 37°N, 105°W
Skip to earthquake lists
- Thin red lines are known hazardous faults and fault zones. White lines are roads.
- To convert UTC to US time zones, see this list or this table.
- Magnitude = ? for new earthquakes until a magnitude is determined.
- Maps show events recorded in the last 7 days with M1+ within the United States and adjacent areas.
- Maps are updated whenever a new earthquake has been located. Try to reload this page if you do not have the most current map.
Additional Maps and Info