RT @CarefreeTom_182: On my work break. Currently reading through issue 95 of @OXMUK and tucking into a New York cheesecake. Yum! #NOM ht ...
More News
The Cave
Tuesday 22-Jan-2013 11:26 AM

The Cave

Ron Gilbert's new characters are a different kind of SCUMM XLA  1

DmC: Devil May Cry
Monday 14-Jan-2013 9:20 AM

DmC: Devil May Cry

Ninja Theory mixes up a legend, to make something familiar and new 360  6

Anarchy Reigns
Tuesday 8-Jan-2013 4:30 PM

Anarchy Reigns

Platinum smashes fist-first into online gaming 360  5

Rocksmith
Friday 14-Dec-2012 3:13 PM

Rocksmith

This isn't a Guitar Hero clone: Drop-D cynicism 360  14

More Reviews
More Previews
More Features
More Kinect
The Cave
Tuesday 22-Jan-2013 11:26 AM

The Cave

Ron Gilbert's new characters are a different kind of SCUMM XLA  1

More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

Minecraft Xbox 360 update 8 "hopefully" finished this week,

Your comments on our articles.

4J also open to the idea of community requested skins

Sorely afflicted by Minecraft Xbox 360 bugs? Be of good cheer, for 4J Studios is almost ready to pour cooling downloadable balm upon those troubled neurones. In a series of tweets, the developer has indicated that we'll hear more of Minecraft Xbox 360 title update 8 this week, and dropped a few new details as to forthcoming updates and Minecraft skin packs.

... read more

Minecraft Xbox 360 update 8 "hopefully" finished this week,

Postby Bezza89 » 21 Jan 13 11:02 am

I'd request some Metal Gear Solid skins, and a few more achievements to help motivate me to play the game, as much as I love the game there is no purpose - you just build until you're satisfied and try to show it off, but I neither care about what I build or who sees it. A 'Play minecraft for 'x' amount of hours' achievement might help, or defeat the enderdragon without creative mode. Some motivation is needed, I'd pay too so they can add them.
Find real meaning in wearing light blue. Kifflom!
Bezza89

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 8 "hopefully" finished this we

Postby OXM ETboy » 21 Jan 13 11:05 am

If there are Metal Gear skins, one of them must, MUST be a cardboard box with arms and legs.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby fracturedrich » 21 Jan 13 11:33 am

Bezza89 wrote:I'd request some Metal Gear Solid skins, and a few more achievements to help motivate me to play the game, as much as I love the game there is no purpose - you just build until you're satisfied and try to show it off, but I neither care about what I build or who sees it. A 'Play minecraft for 'x' amount of hours' achievement might help, or defeat the enderdragon without creative mode. Some motivation is needed, I'd pay too so they can add them.

I agree with bezza,most of my friends have 100 percented this,and dont play it as often so more achievements would be the way forward.
fracturedrich

Postby Metalrodent » 21 Jan 13 12:55 pm

they better hurry up and complete this game before the 720 comes out and we'll be forced to abandon it and all our created worlds
won thgir yaw s'ti no si ezirp ruoy - snoitalutargnoc siht daer nac uoy fi
Metalrodent

Postby Clanger67 » 21 Jan 13 12:58 pm

Surely the idea of it is survival in survival mode,lol.After i have built a home etc i just try and survive,open up all the map.Given it is a bit limited at the min. with one map but i understand we will be getting infinite eventually.The game has always been a work in progress though and while the pc one has a fair bit more they are still adding to it all the time.Given how far we are behind the pc one the updates will be coming for ages,plus they have added stuff in earlier for us.Makes a lot more difference now with enchanting etc.Can't wait for the update though the Nehter fortresses don't exist for me at the min.
I'm unsure of just what it takes,to frustrate and dismantle apathy.

They say the empty can rattles the most.
Clanger67

Postby Sandbwoy » 21 Jan 13 4:56 pm

It's been a while since I fired up Minecraft. Maybe I'll check back in on it soon.
Sandbwoy

Postby LEFT4DEADKILLEZ » 21 Jan 13 6:33 pm

I THINK THAT THEY WILL ADD AT LEAST 1 NEW ACHEVEMENT IT WILL BE TO KILL THE END DRAGON NOT SURE ABOUT AND OUTHERS
LEFT4DEADKILLEZ

Postby PonderingWalrus » 21 Jan 13 7:52 pm

LEFT4DEADKILLEZ wrote:I THINK THAT THEY WILL ADD AT LEAST 1 NEW ACHEVEMENT IT WILL BE TO KILL THE END DRAGON NOT SURE ABOUT AND OUTHERS

YOUR USE OF THE CAPS LOCK MAKES A CONVINCING POINT!
PonderingWalrus

Postby PopCornJade » 21 Jan 13 10:42 pm

I think that they should get a new skin pack. And in the skin pack should be like alligator skin, horse, chicken, dragon, bird, ect. I think that would be awesome. And also they should have a new mob called the alligator that way when you kill the alligator you can make alligator skin armor. Also when you breed them you can make alligator babies! :lol:
PopCornJade

Postby fatasshonky » 21 Jan 13 11:01 pm

PopCornJade wrote: I think that they should get a new skin pack. And in the skin pack should be like alligator skin, horse, chicken, dragon, bird, ect. I think that would be awesome. And also they should have a new mob called the alligator that way when you kill the alligator you can make alligator skin armor. Also when you breed them you can make alligator babies! :lol:

Women...
fatasshonky

Postby James Borg » 22 Jan 13 11:00 pm

Is there any chance Xbox will get anything like Tekit or Feed the Beast? or will we have to wait for it to be implemented into the actual game instead of a MOD.
James Borg