|Country of Origin:||Albania||Extraction Method:||Steam Distillation|
|Chemical Families:||Esters, Monoterpenes||Plant Parts:||Needles|
|Cultivations:||Distiller is Certified Organic||Botanical Families:||Anacardiaceae|
Personal Experience, Research, Possible Actions
The aroma is amazing. When smelled directly from the bottle, it is bold. However, when blended in a carrier it is softened & smells woodsy with a hint of spice.
We use it in blends for allergies and sinus or lung congestion. It has a beautiful vibrant aroma that reminds us of being in a mysterious pine forest.
Useful for muscular and rheumatoid arthritis pain relief.
Beautiful picture of young abies alba shoots from wikipedia.
- Anti-inflammatory - alleviates inflammation
- Antifungal (Candida)
- Antirheumatic - prevents and/or relieves rheumatic pain and swelling due to the oils rubifacient effect
- Antiseptic, deodorant - removes unpleasant odors
- Decongestant - reduces nasal mucus production and swelling
- Rubifacient - increases local blood circulation by causing minor skin irritation, vasodilation and local analgesic effect
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Promotes strong self-image and identity
Increases positive energy
10 drops Conifer Blend
3 drops Balsam Fir
3 drops Spike Lavender
1 drops Peppermint
Use the inhaler whenever symptoms arise.
If sensitive, may cause skin irritation. In this case, use in low dilution (5-6 drops per ounce of carrier) when applying to the skin, such as in bath or massage oils.