Anybody Else Miss Physical Manuals?

I'm always disappointed whenever I open up a Vita game for the first time only to find that there's no manual in the case. What makes things worse is that there is still a hook for the manual in the case, which just highlights the fact that it's missing.

While I was always put off by the lack of manuals, I did not realize how much I disliked the new practice until a few days ago, when I finally decided to rip my UMD collection to ISOs. While I was waiting for the discs to copy, I was thumbing through the instruction booklets for all those games, and I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

The next day, DJMax Technika Tune arrived in the mail, and since I was at work I figured I would open her up and thumb through the manual until I could get home and play the game. So I opened up the case and was sadly reminded that Vita games don't come with manuals. Considering I paid $50 for this game, high for a Vita game, I was not too pleased. At that price a printed manual should have been included.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Do you miss your manuals? Do you want Sony to bring printed manuals back to the Vita? Or are you fine with digital manuals?

Loading poll...

There are 27 Comments.

Load Comments

Shortcuts to mastering the comment thread. Use wisely.

C - Next Comment
X - Mark as Read

R - Reply
Z - Mark Read & Next

Shift + C - Previous
Shift + A - Mark All Read

Comment Settings

Live comment alert: Hide it!

Something to say?