- Pull down the menu you want to change;
- Select the menu item you want to redefine shortcut for;
- Press the new shortcut combination while keeping the menu item selected, or press Delete key to remove a shortcut;
- That's it! Menu Master will now remember your change and automatically do it every time you start that application.
- Assign new shortcut keys to menu items in any application (switch languages quickly with new shortcuts, for example);
- Redefine existing shortcut keys in the menu items to the ones you like and remember;
- Remove unwanted shortcut keys (such as Command-K for Block Pop-Up Windows in Safari);
- Works in all native Mac OS X applications with real menus;
- Silly Effect - Animate your menu backgrounds.
Know how to improve Menu Master?
Make a Suggestion!