Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: And the difference between red and blue is...

This user has no status.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    03-14-2013
    Local Time
    04:41 PM

And the difference between red and blue is...

George Carlin - Politicians - YouTube

I will be as displeased with the next President as I was with the previous one, and I promise I have no idea who the next President will be. The one thing his administration will be doing is interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, a thing no US administration has any right to do and invariably cocks up because it has no military power worthy of the name.

The trouble with US intervention abroad - and at home too, but let that pass - is that thousands, tens of thousands, sometimes hundreds of thousands of unarmed passive civilians die as a consequence. The inadequacy of the US military is its complete inability to inflict those deaths at first hand, merely being morally responsible those deaths by their collateral interference along with that of the US intelligence agencies. Why employ these wet-nursed barking goons if the country's not prepared to let them off their leash once they've deployed.

And, red or blue in the White House, the military and their covert colleagues will still be deployed and the unarmed passive foreign deaths will still occur in outrageous numbers.

As George Carlin says, some fool voted them into office in the first place.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    03-14-2013
    Local Time
    08:41 AM

Re: And the difference between red and blue is...

Dixville Notch tied last night in New Hampshire = satanic illuminati letting us know the tie is planned.
    Google Doodle showing 23 Red and 23 Blue votes for Nov 6 = angelic Google letting us know the tie is planned.
    RMoney and "Obama" tied in everyghing, from voting machines results to accused, stripped and "jailed".
    Only difference: only "Obama" is sentenced to death by SCOTUS.

posted 28 October 2012
    WILLARD toupee RMoney will be "elected" with 60+ million votes 45th president. What happens next?

WILLARD toupee RMoney will be "elected" with more than 60 million votes 45 th president, although like McCain, he gets in fact less than 5 million people to vote for him.
    An act prepared by "results" announced first as a technical draw.
    Same script as "Panama canal born" John McCain, except that the remake has this role not in the loser but in the winner role.
    But what happens immediately after?

All explained 1998 (1) and 2007 (2). The script is extended with the the supervised ethnic civil war as explained by Last Prophet long ago.

"Romney" will be "elected" but probably the illuminati will not have to stage another fake inauguration, with a "mistake" in oath, like with "Obama". (3)
    "Romney" will probably be "jailed" shortly after the "election" and shortly after "Obama" is jailed and sentenced to "death" by SCOTUS for "the most sophisticated conspiracy ever in politics", at the start of the supervised ethnic civil war.
    If indeed RMoney will be inaugurated then not only the 44th title will be stripped from "black" "Kenyan" "Hussein Obama II" but also the 44th title (or 45th , depending wether "Obama" stripped before the inauguration) of President of the USA will be stripped from toupee "Mormon" "Mitt Willard Romney".
    Unlike Lance Armstrong, the stripped are not falsely accused sport champions (4).
    This time the accused are just illuminati actors playing fake identities.
    Unlike Lance Armstrong Tour de France titles, the stripped titles will not remain vacant
    In fact both titles will be transferred to one and the same illuminati real identity, Hillary Clinton.
    And as expected from the Laws of End Time Reductionism, at the end of the day, wether or not "Romney" is inaugurated and if yes wether or not that happens after "Obama" is stripped, it will not be two titles but only one and the same title that will be transferred: the title of 44th POTUS, the successor of GW Bush.

IF "elected" WILLARD toupee RMoney is inaugurated as 44/45 th president he will be stripped shortly after.

Like "Obama" not stripped from beard and moustache (5), WILLARD not stripped from toupee. (6)
    Like "Obama" stripped from 44th presidential title, RMONEY stripped (again) from 44th presidential title.

Notes
    (1) Billary Clinton *** HORRBLE TRUTH *** revealed 1998 - yet nobidy echoed until today
    #1 since 2001
    Clinton Lewinsky how it was staged - Google Search
    archived first Feb 2003
    Internet Archive Wayback Machine

(2) "Obama"'s role in A-plan, explained 2007:
    Archived first April 2008:
    The Last Antichrist: Hillary Clinton 2008 for dummies - the TWO basic facts- explained worldwide first

The 2008 October surprise script was exposed by Last Prophet more than 4 years ago: "“Obama impeached asks his crowd to elect Clinton”".
    OCTOBER 2008 SURPRISE minor and ** MAJOR ** change in 2012 illuminati script

(3) Barack Obama Oath of Office, January 2009
    Barack Obama Oath of Office - YouTube

(4) Lance Armstrong falsely accused is part of several agendas - explained 2004 for the doping conspiracy agendas and January 2009 for the rewrite history agenda
    Lance Armstrong. Usain Bolt,"Hussein Obama II" accused and stripped: first of 6 acts

(5) "OBAMA" makes one LAST "OSAMA" video to prove that "Bin Laden's death" is a lie
    "OBAMA" makes one * LAST * "OSAMA" video to prove that "Bin Laden's death" is a lie - Christian Forums

(6) why actor Richard Jenkins alias toupee "Romney" wears a deliberaty obvious toupee in the movie "Rum Diary", 2011
    *WHY* is bvious if you are well aware of it and invisible otherwise - Christian Forums

This user has no status.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    03-14-2013
    Local Time

Just what I needed.

Maybe I'll apply to the Benedictines at Buckfast and resort to prayer instead of forums.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    03-14-2013
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible View Post
    WILLARD toupee RMoney will be "elected" with more than 60 million votes 45 th president, although like McCain, he gets in fact less than 5 million people to vote for him.
    An act prepared by "results" announced first as a technical draw.
    I note from this morning's news site that "President Barack Obama has been re-elected to a second term, defeating Republican challenger Mitt Romney".

Would you like to comment on your post from last night, in the context of the claimed result?

If that particular statement of "fact" was actually garbage, does it cast doubt on the validity of every other ridiculous piece of twaddle you've inflicted on the site since your arrival?

Would you like to start discussing with us rather than continuing to blitz the Internet with inane unreadable foolishness?

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    03-14-2013
    Local Time
    11:41 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Týr View Post
    George Carlin - Politicians - YouTube

I will be as displeased with the next President as I was with the previous one, and I promise I have no idea who the next President will be. The one thing his administration will be doing is interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, a thing no US administration has any right to do and invariably cocks up because it has no military power worthy of the name.

The trouble with US intervention abroad - and at home too, but let that pass - is that thousands, tens of thousands, sometimes hundreds of thousands of unarmed passive civilians die as a consequence. The inadequacy of the US military is its complete inability to inflict those deaths at first hand, merely being morally responsible those deaths by their collateral interference along with that of the US intelligence agencies. Why employ these wet-nursed barking goons if the country's not prepared to let them off their leash once they've deployed.

And, red or blue in the White House, the military and their covert colleagues will still be deployed and the unarmed passive foreign deaths will still occur in outrageous numbers.

As George Carlin says, some fool voted them into office in the first place.
    Advances in technology and its effects on warfare has led to an even greater disparity between national interest maximization and acts of war that can be morally justified.

The fact remains that without a cultural change in the fundamental values of the nation we'll continue to pump out gorillas that have no desire to question their moral stance when faced with orders from their "superiors".

We need to take away the fact that people view the military as merely "a job", and in the context of a capitalist society becomes even more perverted with regard to moral judgment, which will force those with the power to decide what does or does not justify war neither posses nor is given the impression that they have a complete fighting force to impulsively deploy.

Taking away monetary incentives to join the army will go along way to help with this but what is most needed is a cultural change in the ideals of the nation which I think you underestimate Obama and his potential to steer this country toward higher humanistic values that many of us feel is the ultimate point in life, regardless of income or reputation.

Let's not forget how the Republicans have used every means they found available to deny Obama's credibility and I honestly think that you will see a complete reversal of the timidness that has enveloped the democratic party of late. With the schizophrenic ideologies of the republican party at the moment I think the democrats are finally going to stomp their feet. This nation voted in a president that they feel represents their values which is a man that has more humanistic integrity than any other I can think of and it just pisses off the republicans because it threatens their pocketbook values which is exactly the causes that have led to your resentment expressed in the OP. We're moving forward

This user has no status.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    03-14-2013
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by K.Snyder View Post
    I think you underestimate Obama and his potential to steer this country toward higher humanistic values that many of us feel is the ultimate point in life, regardless of income or reputation.
    Had he withdrawn US forces back onto American soil during his first term I would see that as a possibility but the fact is he didn't. Given that he didn't, I see no greater claim to the moral high ground on his part than from any of his opponents.

The advantage of seating one of his opponents in the White House is a headlong rush to financial collapse, after which deploying these people becomes moot. What will the US do in those circumstances? Hire them out as mercenaries to other employers?

The only option after hyperinflation is to lay them off and sell their repulsive hardware for scrap.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    03-14-2013
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Týr View Post
    Had he withdrawn US forces back onto American soil during his first term I would see that as a possibility but the fact is he didn't. Given that he didn't, I see no greater claim to the moral high ground on his part than from any of his opponents.

The advantage of seating one of his opponents in the White House is a headlong rush to financial collapse, after which deploying these people becomes moot. What will the US do in those circumstances? Hire them out as mercenaries to other employers?

The only option after hyperinflation is to lay them off and sell their repulsive hardware for scrap.
    A complete withdrawal of every troop deployed overseas is as much as I can ask for but I'm forced to accept this will not be completed in Afghanistan until the end of 2014. Democracies must vote with the utmost faith that the candidates will reflect their ideals and aspirations upon winning office and anyone other than Obama was surely to perpetuate what I find to be an extreme issue with US foreign policy.

I think it's hard to make an immediate judgment on the principle of double effect without observing how the Afghan people will be able to handle their role once the US does complete their withdrawal. Obama obviously did not want to risk destroying what he felt was progress against al-Qaeda and the Taliban by an immediate withdrawal so the argument is whether there was in fact progress which becomes his word against yours or anyone else who wanted him to immediately withdraw US troops once he'd taken office in 2008.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    03-14-2013
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer Beer Beer

Quote Originally Posted by K.Snyder View Post
    ........without observing how the Afghan people will be able to handle their role once the US does complete their withdrawal
    Suspect the same as they did before America was even a country ?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    03-14-2013
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Suspect the same as they did before America was even a country ?
    I agree that any change has to come from within a culture, which is why I feel war should only be entertained only as a means to preserve a nation's sovereignty or if there is an imminent threat to the lives of other citizens within a sovereign state.

I suspect that Obama would have scaled back our military to make it much smaller yet much more effective with the primary use of special forces. This would reduce inevitable civilian casualties which is primarily the focus in this thread I believe.

Of course, this is assuming Obama would have given the order to proceed with "Operation Enduring Freedom".

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    03-14-2013
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer Beer Beer

Register to remove this ad.
    Don't you see any irony in calling an armed operation in a foreign country "Operation Enduring Freedom"?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast