IRRESPONSIBLE IMMIGRATION, ASYLUM AND AMNESTY MANDATES (in which WE had no voice) have been initiated by SPECIAL INTEREST groups and supported by many of our elected representatives. These people have embraced "ILLEGAL's RIGHTS at the expense of "CITIZENS' RIGHTS" to such a degree that they are now in danger of extinction.
THE U.S. HAS SOVEREIGNTY OVER ITS TERRITORIAL BORDERS! It is ILLEGAL to enter it in violation of our immigration laws, and CITIZENS have the legitimate RIGHT to expect these laws to be enforced! However, liberals, self-serving politicians and cheap labor advocates have made a mockery of these laws. They have not only allowed MILLIONS of ILLEGAL ALIENS to jeopardize our very way of life, but defend their "right" to do so! Statistics repeatedly prove that ILLEGAL ALIENS, first committing a criminal act by violating our borders and then bringing their values and culture to our midst, are major contributors to our mounting financial burdens as well as moral and social decay.
BILLIONS OF CITIZEN TAX DOLLARS fund FREE goods, services and medical care to ILLEGALS (many of which are denied to CITIZENS). MORE BILLIONS are used to combat their gang, narcotics and other violent crime activity. Jail and prison costs are outrageous. The education system is swamped with ILLEGALS, for whom we are paying, while the children of CITIZENS no longer receive a decent education due to lack of funding. Add to these the direct and indirect costs of depleted natural resources, unwarranted bilingual education, freeways choked with their unregistered, uninsured vehicles and other problems related to overpopulation. We have all the ingredients for a national disaster, which has already occurred in California.
ALTHOUGH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ARE WELL AWARE OF THE PROBLEMS, there is notably little decisive action from Washington. Many city, county and state officials totally avoid the issue in fear of offending "voting blocks" or violating the "rights" of ILLEGALS who have already committed a criminal act and, according to our laws, should be deported, not demanding more "rights"!
CITIZENS MUST BE MADE AWARE OF THE CLEAR DANGER THAT THE U.S. MAY BECOME A "THIRD WORLD" NATION! Citizens are being victimized and penalized by the presence of ILLEGAL ALIENS. Our government encourages their illegal, irresponsible acts and abuses of our system.
CCIR is a duly incorporated non-profit, non-partisan group. It is comprised of a diverse group of individuals and organizations who believe that citizenship is a PRIVILEGE, not a RIGHT. Citizenship is not a fringe benefit to be handed out indiscriminately to those who have not earned that privilege by supporting our system in a responsible and constructive manner.
We further believe that those who have chosen to violate our borders have NO RIGHTS (other than humane treatment) while in this country and should be immediately deported as prescribed by U.S. law. WE ARE COMMITTED to specific Goals and Objectives to preserve the rights and freedoms for which our forefathers fought and died, which those who come after us should and will inherit.
1. PROMOTE AND EXPAND CITIZEN AND LEGAL RESIDENT AWARENESS BY A PRACTICAL, EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION NETWORK;
2. MOBILIZE CITIZENS AND LEGAL RESIDENTS TO SUPPORT ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES AND LEGISLATION THAT RESULT IN:
A. STRICT ENFORCEMENT OF CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS WHICH INCLUDE:
1) Immediate deportation of all illegal aliens through due process of law
2) Employer sanctions
3) Compliance with each citizenship requirement as specifically defined by the Immigration And Naturalization Act
B. IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT FOR FULL COOPERATION BETWEEN LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AND I.N.S.
1) Immediate deportation of all illegal aliens arrested for a misdemeanor, a felony, or upon discovery to the law enforcement officials in the aliens' homeland
2) Immediate removal of all illegal aliens from the U.S. jails/prisons and deportations to law enforcement officials in the aliens' homeland
3) Adequate resources for I.N.S. removal programs
C. IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF ALL PUBLIC (TAX MONIES) FUNDING ILLEGAL ALIENS
1. With the exception of ONE-TIME EMERGENCY MEDICAL AND DEPORTATION COSTS, to include the termination of all tax monies funding illegal aliens for WELFARE, EDUCATION, JAIL/PRISON, HOUSING, CLOTHING, FOOD AND LEGAL REPRESENTATION
D. PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP (U.S. BIRTH CERTIFICATE or NATURALIZATION DOCUMENTATION) PRIOR TO:
1) The right to register and vote
E. PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP (U.S. BIRTH CERTIFICATE or NATURALIZATION DOCUMENTATION) or PROOF OF LEGAL IMMIGRANT STATUS PER I.N.S. PRIOR TO:
1) Issuance of driver's license
2) Application for public funds with the exception of the one-time medical emergency stipulation
F. ABSOLUTE I.N.S. and BORDER PATROL ENFORCEMENT
1) Monies now spent on ILLEGAL ALIENS to be used to fund BORDER PATROL and I.N.S.
2) Immediate securing of all U.S. borders with National Guard or Military as needed
G. POLITICAL ASYLUM/REFUGEE PROGRAM REFORM
1) Require proof of "threat-to-life" (political refugee) vs. economic refugee (to steal your tax dollars)
2) Immediate deportation of all economic refugees/assylees
H. TAMPER-PROOF SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
1) Proof of citizenship/lawful residence (as noted above) prior to issuance
2) Required for employment or any public assistance funding; confirmation procedure identical to current credit card authorization but via the Social Security Administration
I. LEGAL IMMIGRATION MORATORIUM
1) Provide a temporary "time-out" to formulate long term solutions by reducing legal immigration from nearly 1 million to approxiamtely 300,000 total annually (to include spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens and legitimate refugees and assylees)
GOALS:1). Zero Illegal Alien Population in the United States of America.
2). Maximum of 300,000 legal immigrants annually.
�-1998-1999 - California Coalition for Immigration Reform