For Health Professionals
Continuing the Care That Starts in Your Office
When your patient requires incontinence supplies, you need a dependable, trustworthy resource to act as an extension of your practice. 180 Medical is that resource, giving the same attention, education, and understanding to your patients as you would.
Saving You Time
Here at 180 Medical, a provider of incontinence supplies, we understand that you and your staff have full workdays, so we offer you a convenient one-stop referral option, which saves you valuable time. It only takes a minute to fill out and fax a patient referral form to 180 Medical. Just include the patient’s most recent medical progress notes and insurance information, and we’ll take of it from there.
If for any reason you refer a patient to us that we are unable to service due to being out of network with their insurance, no worries about having to make multiple phone calls to try and locate someone else who can provide the incontinence supplies your patient needs – we personally handle the full referral to a supplier who can service them.
Taking Care of Your Patient…Guaranteed!
Our compassionate customer specialists take the time to learn about your patients’ individual situation in order to help them get the most appropriate incontinence supplies for their needs. If your patient wishes to speak with someone who has gone through the anxieties that face those new to cathing, we have employees on staff who can speak from personal experience. We also have multi-lingual employees.
We make it a top priority to educate our customers on how to properly use catheters and reduce infections, which is a key in improving your patient’s compliance and satisfaction. This all greatly reduces the time normally spent on your follow-up calls and in-office discussions about the process of catheterization, incontinence supplies, and insurance issues.
How to Refer a Patient
Fax the referral form to (888) 718-0633. We will follow up with you within one business day to confirm. If you want more information or need a referral form please call us (877) 688-2729. We’d love to help your practice with your incontinence supplies needs.
Showing You the 180 Difference!
- We provide free same-day shipping directly to your patients’ homes, so most will receive their incontinence supplies within 48 hours.
- We have free product samples and educational materials readily available. 180 Medical has its own DVD to help educate patients on the catheterization procedure.
- We specialize in intermittent catheters and carry the incontinence products you prescribe to your patients that are shown to reduce infection and provide the most comfort and convenience – thus leading to higher patient compliance!
- We proudly carry a complete line of closed systems, hydrophilic catheters, straights and coudes from the top manufacturers today: Bard, Coloplast/Mentor, Rusch, Rochester, Hollister/Apogee, Astra Tech, Cure Medical, Medicath hi-slip, Medline, MTG, and many more.
- We contact insurance companies to clarify coverage and ensure patients get the best incontinence products for which they are eligible.
- We bill patients’ insurance plans directly, saving them upfront out-of-pocket costs and wait-time for reimbursement.
- We are a direct supplier, not just a manufacturer, thus meeting HIPAA requirements.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care and the Better Business Bureau.
- Proud partner and sponsor of the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation. A portion of our proceeds go directly toward furthering research through the Foundation to find a cure and bettering the lives of all individuals living with paralysis. Also, 180 Medical is the official sponsor of the Reeve Road Show, which travels to major cities within the United States to spread the word about the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation.