or Join

CVG LivePlay: Tell us how to play Dark Souls

Your comments on our articles.

Episode 8: Sen's Lobby

"Wait till you get till Blighttown!", "Oh man, Blighttown sucks so much", "I quit during Blighttown".

... read more

CVG LivePlay: Tell us how to play Dark Souls

Postby sulli456 » 30 Apr 2013, 16:29

I moan about this every week, i can't make it. Damn Tuesdays! Best of luck, you will probably need it.
sulli456

Re: CVG LivePlay: Tell us how to play Dark Souls

Postby Squall5005 » 30 Apr 2013, 19:00

sulli456 wrote:I moan about this every week, i can't make it. Damn Tuesdays! Best of luck, you will probably need it.

Today's stream has just finished. Tamoor is thinking about moving the stream to Thursday evenings.
Last edited by Squall5005 on 30 Apr 2013, 19:44, edited 3 times in total.
Squall5005

PSN ID: Tidus5005

Postby Matt_Green » 30 Apr 2013, 19:03

Was too tired to participate in the chat today, cool stream though. Hopefully will be able to get through Sen's Fortress next week :)
Matt_Green

Xbox Live: l Swarley l

Postby Tamoor » 30 Apr 2013, 19:04

Thanks for watching me fail to make it through Sen's lobby everyone. Good times.

I am considering moving to Thursdays, but we'll see how it goes for now. I'm also looking into getting a streaming setup in my man cave, if anyone has any cheap and cheerful hardware recommendations to enable this please let me know. I'll keep you updated on progress :)

Also, put any homework you want completed here. Will work on getting souls and beefing up weapons.
Tamoor
CVG Staff

Postby Matt_Green » 30 Apr 2013, 19:10

You'll want to have enough souls to level up to at least level 45
Matt_Green

Xbox Live: l Swarley l

Postby Squall5005 » 30 Apr 2013, 19:42

I enjoyed today's steam immensely. It's the first time I've participated and I'm already looking forward to next week's stream. It's been real good chuckle. Your IT guy has been my personal highlight tonight :lol:

There is no shame in getting clobbered repeatedly at Sen's Fortress. You're never going to make any major progress in a couple of hours but I think we did a good job tonight. Made our way out of Blighttown and had a few stabs at Sen's Fortress. I think you're just starting to get the hang of the Dark Souls malarkey :mrgreen:

I highly recommend this little feature to anyone that enjoys a good bit of banter and getting off on other people's misery. Great fun.

More of this kinda thing please Mr. CVG.
Squall5005

PSN ID: Tidus5005