LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May 13, 2013–
Universal Music Enterprises’ Popular ‘ICON’ Series Continues with 16 New Collections in Stores May 14
Deana Carter managed to defy conventional expectations and unexpectedly shot to the top of the country charts upon the release of her 1996 debut, Did I Shave My Legs for This?. Carter’s success was equally unexpected considering that she didn’t quite fit into the mold of a standard female contemporary country singer.
Featured Album:The Chain
- Deana in the studio (1/18/2012) - I have been writing SO much that it’s been hard to carve out time to get back in the studio for my own record, much less decide which songs to do! What a wonderful dilemma. So, I blocked out some time & set up shop at Hollywood Sound and voila! A record is coming soon.
- ASCAP “Women Without Borders” Song Camp (10/11/2011) - Original article from ASCAP.com. New York, NY, October 11, 2011:Â ASCAP (the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers) is pleased to announce “Women Without Borders,” its first all-female Song Camp taking place October 17-21 at the magnificent Woodshed Recording Studios in Malibu, CA. Hosted by ASCAP and Latin Grammy Award-winning songwriter Claudia Brant, the event
Deana’s Music Videos
- George Jones Billboard (5/11/2013) - RIP George Jones. What a blessed life I’ve had & look forward to much more….
- Music Hangout (4/27/2013) -
- Photoshoot Day (4/26/2013) - So excited to shoot for new album!
- It Came From Nashville (4/2/2013) - COME ON OUT! Tonight I’ll be Genghis Cohen Restaurant, Bar & Music 740 N. Fairfax Los Angeles. It Came From Nashville with Tonya Watts, Deana Carter, and Michael Anderson. Show starts at 9. It will be a great night !!! It Came From Nashville
- Deana In The Studio (3/6/2013) -
- Mi amoré!!! (2/25/2013) -
- A Healthy Night! (2/22/2013) -
- We’re mixing !!! (2/21/2013) - With Brian – Mixing in the Studio in Hollywood. New music coming soon!