Dr. John (Jizhong) Xiao
Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, The City College, City University of New York (CUNY) and Doctoral Faculty of CUNY Graduate Center
- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Michigan State University, 2002.
- M.Eng., Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 1999.
- B.S. and M.S., East China Institute of Technology, Nanjing, P. R. China, 1990, and 1993.
- Robotics and Control
- Cyber-physical Systems
- Autonomous Navigation and 3D SLAM
- Real-time and Embedded Computing
- Assistive Technology
- Computer Vision
- Multi-agent Systems and Swarm Robotics