The Gillmor Gang is:
- Steve Gillmor,
Contributing Editor, eWeek,
Editor, eWeek's Messaging and Collaboration Center
- Doc Searls, Senior
Editor, Linux Journal,
- Jon Udell,
Lead Analyst, InfoWorld
Test Center, Columnist, The
Gardner, Senior Analyst, Applications Infrastructire and Software Platforms,
The Yankee Group
Some of the questions asked in this edition of The Gillmor Gang:
- Is Bill Gates now behind RSS or is it just lip flap?
- Is the Tablet PC fizzling?
- Will Exchange disappear and be decomposed into services?
- What's coming up at Microsoft's TechEd?
- Is Microsoft downplaying Longhorn to focus on the here and now?
- Where are vendors looking for new sources of revenue?
- BEA embraces open source. What's it mean?
- Can digital identity solve spam?
- Will there be a trusted third party for digital ID? How about Google?