Net Worth: $1.6 Billion
- Source of Wealth Confectionery
- Petro Poroshenko Age 47years old
- Petro Poroshenko Birth Place Bolhrad, Odessa Oblast, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
- Petro Poroshenko Marital Status Married
Petro Oleksiyovych Poroshenko
Petro Poroshenko net worth: Ukranian businessman and politician Petro Poroshenko has an estimated net worth of $1.6 billion as of March 2013 according to Forbes. The chocolate king of Ukraine, he began his business career by selling cocoa beans. The money he earned was used to purchase several confectionery plants which later united them with confectionery manufacturing group, Roshen, in 1995. Currently, he works on the group’s expansion in Europe after he bought a confectionery in Hungary last year.
Aside from Roshen, Mr. Poroshenko was the head of the Council of National Bank of Ukraine from February 2007 to March 2012. A former Minister of Foreign Affairs, he has been also actively involved in politics throughout his career. In 2012, he became a member of the Ukrainian Parliament. He also announced of his plan to run for mayor of Kiev, the capital of Ukraine.
More Stats on Petro Oleksiyovych Poroshenko
- Petro Poroshenko Nationality Ukraine
- Petro Poroshenko Date of Birth September 26, 1965
- Petro Poroshenko Ethnicity Ukrainian
- Petro Poroshenko Occupation Businessman and Politician
- Petro Poroshenko Education Kiev State University
- Petro Poroshenko Children four children