Argyle Socks by Margie Dougherty
Colorful and cozy, these classic socks will never go out of style.
REGIA 4-ply Solid, 1.75oz/50g balls each approx 215yd/197m (75% wool, 25% nylon)
- 2 balls #02082 Pine Green (A)
- 1 ball #02143 Linen Heather (B)
- 1 ball #1092 Fern Green (C)
- 1 pair size 1 (2.25mm) knitting needles or any size to obtain correct gauge
- 1 set size 1 (2.25mm) double-pointed knitting needles
- Stitch holders
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle
One size fits most men's feet
- Ankle Circumference 8"/20.5cm
- Foot Length 10.75"/27.5cm
36 sts and 48 rows = 4"/10cm in Stockinette st
Remember to check gauge for best results!
Click on the PDF icon below to download the pattern.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW.