P.O. BOX 20706
MILWAUKEE, WI 53220
More Contact Information
Serving Your LTL Needs For:
Click here to see a map.
WISCONSIN · MINNESOTA
Wisconsin Service Guide
NORTHERN & CENTRAL ILLINOIS
Northern and Central Illinois Service Guide
LTL · LOCAL CARTAGE · WAREHOUSE SHUTTLES · TRUCKLOADS
(Forms are PDF files - Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to open them)
Bill of Lading
Bill of Lading Contract terms
Standard From for Presentation of Loss and Damage Claim
Horizon (H&S;) Freightways, Inc. was founded to provide a LTL service that gives the shipper and its customers excellent, claim free, and error free service with customized and economical rate packages. As a growing list of customers have already found, a COMMON CARRIER can provide a completely thorough transportation package for you, the customer. That carrier is Horizon (H&S;) Freightways, Inc.
Experienced Personnel in all areas of the organization:
- President - 20 years plus experience with an LTL Common Carrier!!
- Operations Manager/Dock Supervisor - 22 plus years experience with LTL Common Carrier!!
- Sales - 70 years combined experience in LTL, Truckload & Transportation!!
Commitment to Service:
- NEXT DAY to all major cities in Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, Twin Cities of Minnesota
Free shipments if we do not meet published service commitments
- Lowest Claim Ratio per Industry Standards
Rate Packages to meet YOUR needs or "Tell Us What You Need":
- Per CWT Tariffs
- Skid Rate Tariffs
- Rate Disks - Available
- Hourly Rates Available
Late Model Equipment:
- Tandam Tractors
- Trailers: 48-53 foot Dry Van Trailers
- 24' Straight Trucks
Customer Service E-mail
For Pick-ups please call or e-mail Dispatch
Click on the name of the underlined Salesperson to contact them via e-mail.
|| Cellular Phone:
|| Fox Valley, Madison, Janesville & Beloit
|Anthony J. Librera
Billing and Accounts Receivable:
Billing & Accounts Receivable E-mail
Back to the Top