KonkorFour Nov 19 @ 7:14am
I'd stay away from this game
I bought this a while ago when it was first released, had a good concept but the game was terrible. Combat is boring, survival is tedious and there are just so many bugs and bad lag.

From what I've seen the developers also do their best to ban/block anyone from talking bad about the game.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Stephane  [developer] Nov 19 @ 7:20am 
We erase only the messages that have aggressive, insulting or disrespectful in their comments.
We made 13 updates since the launch with fix, players requests and a free dlc.
M6Hurricane Nov 19 @ 11:31am 
The problem with this game is that it was released WAY too early... When it first came out, it was an Early Access game (in that, in the beginning of the game, they didn't even code an essential pillar to fall). I honestly haven't played it since the updates have been released, so things very well could have been fixed since then.
♣Dyme♣ Nov 19 @ 12:04pm 
This game gets better and better. If you are expecting to purchase a game in Alpha or Beta and think it will be perfect, you need to stop gaming. The developers need helpful responses such as bugs and glitches. That's how they get fixed. They DONT need someone talking crap about it on a public forum because the idiot user didn't realize what "pre" stood for.... Great game guys! Cant wait for it to be finished.
Stephane  [developer] Nov 19 @ 12:11pm 
Originally posted by ♣Dyme♣:
This game gets better and better. If you are expecting to purchase a game in Alpha or Beta and think it will be perfect, you need to stop gaming. The developers need helpful responses such as bugs and glitches. That's how they get fixed. They DONT need someone talking crap about it on a public forum because the idiot user didn't realize what "pre" stood for.... Great game guys! Cant wait for it to be finished.

But our game was not launched in alpha, but full release game.
plasma3034 Nov 19 @ 7:10pm 
You may not callit that, but it's still clearly a late alpha or early beta. This level of unfinished gameplay is why so may people continually warn others Not to buy this game.
Saikkonen Nov 20 @ 1:16pm 
This game isn't for me.
Psycho Pie Nov 20 @ 1:40pm 
agreed, this game is unfinished, full of bugs and linear.

there is no survival, you can find food everywhere as well for water.

the fights in this game as so naby flaws ! the enemies (human ones) can survive a bullet shot right in their face but die if you clobber them right after, This make the use of the machete (or whatever the crap this thing is) most useless. I'm doing the game only with the M9 and the strange looking "Megaman's right arm blaster" .

worst of all, I have no fun at all ! everything in this game is either BORING or PAINFUL AS HELL

this is unacceptable, that a seemingly finished game has so much flaws. if only it was in an early access state, I wouldn't even said anything.

*sigh* If i could possibly have a refund, i would have already asked for it...

Sirius Nov 23 @ 12:35am 
Thanks bro, couldnt express my thought in a better way

Originally posted by Psycho Pie:

the fights in this game as so naby flaws ! the enemies (human ones) can survive a bullet shot right in their face but die if you clobber them right after, This make the use of the machete (or whatever the crap this thing is) most useless. I'm doing the game only with the M9 and the strange looking "Megaman's right arm blaster" .

worst of all, I have no fun at all ! everything in this game is either BORING or PAINFUL AS HELL

this is unacceptable, that a seemingly finished game has so much flaws. if only it was in an early access state, I wouldn't even said anything.

-( i )- Prostanc3 Nov 28 @ 10:58am 
Add me to that list... I love the survival/adventure genre but I played this for about an hour after buying it and about the only two bits I enjoyed was the teasing intro before I was bitterly dissapointed by the games actual gameplay and the part when I discovered I could close the game and play something different.

The graphics are pretty granted but they mean nothing if the gameplay is that dire.

I was going to list exactly what I liked/disliked so this was constructive for the developers but it is that awful that the only way I can see this game working out is if the developers pull it from the store, re-do almost everything about it and re-release when it isn't a waste of time and money.

Nice idea... Poor execution.

Originally posted by Sirius:
Thanks bro, couldnt express my thought in a better way

Originally posted by Psycho Pie:

RayJRabbit Nov 30 @ 1:49pm 
The animation is horrendous... Glad I got this on steam sale... Should read comments before I buy things I guess
jecto34214 5 hours ago 
Originally posted by Stephane:
We erase only the messages that have aggressive, insulting or disrespectful in their comments.
We made 13 updates since the launch with fix, players requests and a free dlc.

have you played your own game? how could you think its fully running game when the floor dissapears randomly.
jecto34214 5 hours ago 
another game comes to mind, Infestation/WarZ
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50