More objects have been sighted in the hunt for the missing Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 and a Chinese ship in the area has been tasked with locating them Saturday.

The focus of the search area shifted north east Friday following a “credible lead” as to where MH370 debris may be located.

Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) emergency response GM John Young and Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) chief commissioner Martin Dolan issued a statement Friday saying that “credible information” from ATSB led them to focus the search for flight MH370 to an area 1,100 kilometers to the north east of where they had been looking. The new search area is about 319,000 square kilometers and some 1,850 kilometers off the coast of Perth.

In a second update, AMSA said five aircraft had spotted multiple objects of various colors during Friday’s search. Photographic imagery of the objects was captured and will be assessed overnight.

“The objects cannot be verified or discounted as being from MH370 until they are relocated and recovered by ships,” AMSA said.

A Royal New Zealand Air Force (RNZAF) P-3 Orion reported sighting a number of objects white or light in color and a fishing buoy. A Royal Australian Air Force P-3then relocated the objects detected by the RNZAF Orion and reported it had seen two blue/grey rectangular objects floating in the ocean. A second RAAF P3 Orion spotted various objects of various colors in a separate part of the search area about 546 kilometers away.

AMSA has tasked Chinese Maritime Administration patrol ship Haixun 01, which is in the search area and will be in a position to relocate the objects on Saturday.

Flight MH370 went missing March 8 on a routine flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. There were 239 people on board and authorities have concluded the aircraft went down in the southern Indian Ocean, far from its flight path, and there were no survivors.