LinkedIn for Young HR Professionals
LinkedIn has over 300 million members worldwide and over five million of them are Australians. If your name is Googled, your LinkedIn profile is likely to appear on the first page of search results. Now is the time to update your profile, before you start looking at your next career option.
Duration: 1 hour
State: VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, WA, TAS, NT, ACT
Join us at this informative, interactive and practical webinar where you will learn how to:
- complete your profile so that you can be headhunted for your next role
- showcase your studies – subjects, projects and extra-curricular activities
- prepare for the future stages of your career
- find suitable mentors
- build your profile online
- build your network
- establish meaningful relationships in your industry and profession
This session is designed for:
- HR Professionals in an organisation in the early stages of their career
- Individuals wanting to improve their LinkedIn profile for either their career or next job opportunity
- Recruitment and career development experts who need to review LinkedIn profiles in their job function
LinkedIn was started on 5 May 2003 and Sue Ellson joined on 21 December 2003 and she is one of the first 100,000 LinkedIn members worldwide. Her profile is in the top 1 per cent of viewed profiles and she has over 4,500 connections worldwide.
Sue has been actively involved with international human resources since 2000 and has been the voluntary convenor of the International Human Resources Management Network in Victoria for AHRI since 2007 and in March 2014, became a Councillor on the Victorian Council of AHRI. As the publisher of several websites, advisor to Australian and international job seekers and consultant to businesses, Sue regularly generates local and international content, work and business opportunities directly through LinkedIn.
As an Independent LinkedIn Specialist, Sue launched www.linkedinaustralia.com in August 2013 as an online tool to help individuals with their work, career or business. Sue has published various articles on the topic of LinkedIn, provides training workshops for small groups, speaks at various professional events and provides private client consultations to both individuals and businesses.
Find a Course
Conferences & Networking
No events in "".