Forums
Respectable Respectable
1 year ago
Day 160 of the Bleeding Moon:

Dear Fuoco,

The disappearance of Alexandra has us all concerned. I write this letter to you to put your mind at ease, and to help spread the word. You are well known throughout the lands, so I thought it would be best addressed to you.
After the icy adventure with the new king, I made my way back to Lerilin. Something about this small fishing village helps me rest, and puts my mind at ease.
While standing at the bank, a lady approached me. Exchanged pleasantries, and brief conversation, then parted ways. My body was still weary from the icy adventure, so I didn't pay much attention to whom I was chatting. Only recently, I gained my wits again, and realized who it was; Alexandra!
Even as I write this letter, I have doubts, but am nearly certain it wasn't a dream.

Hope this news finds you well,

Alexis

Royalty Royalty
1 year ago
Day 183 of the Bleeding Moon, Andris

Dearest Alexis,

Would you believe it? Your missive has only just found its way to me, so I sincerely apologise for the delay in acknowledging it.

I know that Alexandra is now safe and with her mother, thanks to the magic of Royal Mage Beleth. Maybe she drifted at sea when she escaped from the Ice Dungeon and, not being too conversant with our geography, found herself in Lerilin. It must have been quite a shocking adventure for one so pampered and so young, I am sure!

I am glad you have found a safe haven in the fishing village. I am back home and now that all is well Rosina is about to return to Andris herself - I am sure she looks forward to seeing you there soon (as do I)!

My kindest regards

Your friend and well-wisher,

Fuoco

PS: A message from my niece has this very moment reached me - she informs me she has made a detour to her home town, Marali - I do hope she is not causing trouble in Nyatha Vaup's territory - you know what that girl is like!