- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux and screen
- Community and third party plugins
- Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Seamlessly connect 'via' other SSH connections with one click
- Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- RSA key generator (encryption supported)
- SSH key agent forwarding
- Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
- Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password - just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
- Works out of the box with Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, Mint, Gentoo and all other flavours of Linux
- zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
- Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
- Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
- Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
- Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
- A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
- Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
- Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
- Dark, Light, 80's hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
- Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and how each one is used in our ssh client please see http://sonelli.com/permissions
- background file transfer (SCP protocol)
- character picker dialog (on-screen button and hardware SYM key)
- single line input (on-screen button)
- tap and hold menu (switch to fullscreen mode, change font size)
- save SSH keys as files
- save console screenshots (PNG format)
- new key mappings (hardware keyboard)
- ssh-agent (by Roberto Tyley)
- x11 forwarding
- lots of bugfixes
VX ConnectBot provides additional customization for smartphones with a physical keyboard.
Currently, there are customizations for the following smartphones:
- full hardware keyboard (e.g. bluetooth keyboard)
- Samsung Captivate Glide (SGH-i927)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia pro (MK16i)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro (SK17i)
IrssiNotifier uses Google Cloud Messaging (Android push mechanism), so notifications consume very little battery and are almost real time.
Irssi script set up is straightforward and instructions are available at the app's web page at https://irssinotifier.appspot.com.
All messages are end-to-end encrypted with encryption key specified by you, so your privacy will be protected.
If you find IrssiNotifier useful, please consider buying IrssiNotifier+. IrssiNotifier+ is a supporter version that has all the same features than the free version, plus pull mechanism, which allows you to receive IRC hilights even if you're not online all the time. Putting this feature into paid version helps cut down server costs. Thank you for your support!
Check https://irssinotifier.appspot.com for more information. Unofficial scripts for WeeChat and Python are also available. Project is open source and hosted on GitHub.
* Multiple Servers
* Stays connected in background
* Nick Completion
* Blowfish Encryption
* IRC/mIRC/ANSI Colors
* User List
* Channel List
* Supports BNCs (tested ZNC and PsyBNC)
* Individual Windows for Messages and Channels
* Logging to SD Card
* Ignore System
* Quiet Time
* Codepage support
* DCC Send and Receive (with UPNP support)
* Backup and Restore
* Multi Window support for Samsung devices
*** You need an existing IRCCloud account to use this app ***
Chat on IRC from anywhere, and never miss a message.
• All your chats and logs are stored in the cloud. Access them on the go
• Push notifications on highlights and PMs, sound and vibration options
• Fully syncs with IRCCloud.com on the web
• Landscape and tablet support
• Configurable background connection timeout to help preserve battery life
• Prevent display sleep option
Join our #android channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions so we can improve the app. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Twitter @irccloud
Please note: there's no "Create Account" option in the app for now, since you need an invite from the website to create an account, during our beta period.
AiCiA is a IRC client for Android OS.
- Supports multi-server.
- 2-pane window view.
- Supports body rotation.
- Keep connection on background.
· Become a Twitter client with TIG mode.
This is a paid version for accepting donations. Without a donation, you can also use the free version.
✔ Full color SSH client with support of xterm, VT100 and vanilla terminal types
✔ Local, Remote and Dynamic(SOCKS) port forwarding via SSH tunnel
✔ Multiple SSH connections support
✔ External keyboard support
✔ 8 cool color schemes and adjustable font size
✔ SSH key and password authorisation
✔ RSA and DSA key generation with ability to export them to host
✔ Multi-touch support, e.g one finger swipes for arrows keys, two finger swipes for Page Up/Down, Home and End. As well as double tap for Tab
✔ Double tap on Alt and Ctrl keep them pushed for several actions - no pain with Ctrl-x Ctrl-s
✔ Output scrolling with full-screen support
✔ Copy and paste within SSH sessions and other apps
✔ Optimised for working in both portrait and landscape modes
✔ Adapted design for tablets with preview of active SSH terminal windows
✔ Fully customisable extra keyboard panel
✔ Customisation of shaking, volume buttons to activate Enter, Ctrl-z, Space or :
✔ Advanced copy functionality for instant search on Google and Server Fault
✔ Automatic distribution recognition for main UNIX and Linux operating systems, e.g Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, CentOS, MacOS, FreeBSD
✔ PIN code protection
✔ Zlib traffic compression
✔ Background mode and Android notification bar integration
Premium Subscription Features(optional in-app purchase):
✔ The subscription works across all supported platforms: Android, iOS, Amazon Kindle and Google Chrome
✔ Powerful SFTP client and shell integrated SFTP widget. Classic double panel file manager that supports local and remote filesystems.
✔ Secure user data synchronisation with client-side using AES-256 encryption. Key sync is optional.
✔ Export/Import of ~/.ssh/config. Find how by this link https://github.com/Crystalnix/serverauditor-sshconfig
✔ Home Screen Widget for rapid access to your hosts and active SSH connections
✔ Tabs for fast switch between active SSH terminal windows. The best with external keyboard.
✔ Pattern lock for better security
Check the official web site for information about other platforms https://www.serverauditor.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/serverauditor
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/105011221324719838905
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ServerAuditor
Server Auditor is based on JSsh library http://www.jcraft.com/jsch
Developed by Crystalnix team - http://www.crystalnix.com
• Couleurs mIRC
• Multiple serveurs avec pseudo, auto-ident, auto-connexion, ssl, salons ...
• Notifications Android (HL, ...)
• Support du FiSH (nécessite Android 2.3 ou supérieur)
• Support des tablettes
• Support des certificats SSL
• Support du /ignore
• Support des proxy
• Auto-completion des nicks et canaux
• Raccourcis Android
• Ouvre directement les liens irc:// du Browser
• Et beaucoup plus!
Un soucis avec l'application ? Merci de le signaler sur notre page de support : http://www.androirc.com/support. Vous pouvez également retrouver les dernières news sur notre site, http://www.androirc.com
Note : avec la nouvelle version 3.2, AndroIRC demande une nouvelle permission pour avoir accès à votre position approximative. Ceci est *uniquement* utilisé pour la nouvelle action "Partager ma position", qui permet de partager votre position dans le canal actif.
AndChat is a multi-server internet relay chat (irc) app for Android, designed to work on both phones and tablets, and includes a tablet optimized layout.
If you like this, why not buy the donate version @ https://market.android.com/details?id=net.andchat.donate
Official irc channel: irc.ext3.net, #andchat
A donate version available in the Play Store or you can donate via www.andchat.net/donate.
Feel free to contact me with any issues/bugs/feedback:
Latest change log available at http://www.andchat.net/changelog.txt.
Quick channel switcher (Android 3.0+)
Typing history (DPAD up/down)
Nick highlight support for multiple nicknames
Encryption to protect access to password protected servers
Stay connected with your favorite channels without draining your phone's battery. Scroll back to catch up on what you've missed, and receive push notifications when someone mentions or messages you.
TapChat is free and open-source. Learn how to contribute at http://tapchatapp.com/contribute
Have questions? Join #tapchat on irc.freenode.net
Pilot SSH est une nouvelle méthode d'interaction avec vos serveurs, adaptée aux interfaces tactiles et aux réseaux mobiles.
Gérez les processus, affichez les logs, générez des graphiques, tout cela en quelques touches.
L'application utilise des scripts open source stockés sur le serveur, pour générer l'interface de commande. Vous pouvez en télécharger de nouveaux sur ce dépôt Github: https://github.com/Geal/PilotSSH-scripts
Il est très facile d'écrire vos propres scripts, dans votre langage préféré, il suffit de renvoyer du JSON.
* Aucune lenteur sur un réseau 3G
* Vos identifiants sont stockés dans une base de données chiffrée par mot de passe
* Support de l'authentification par clef publique
* Affichage de graphiques
* Support de commandes sudo!
Simple IRC is an IRC client for Android simple and intuitive.
- Support for SASL
- Support SSL
- List of default servers worldwide
- Mirc Colors
- Channel List Server
- Members List
- IRC Commands
- Setting the Font type
- Setting the Font size
- Display emoticons in messages
- Log file
If you would like to contribute to the improvement of this application, I invite you to send me an email Thanks
Tags: chat, irc chat, mirc, internet relay chat
HoloIRC is an open source (https://github.com/tilal6991/HoloIRC) IRC client for Android 4.0 and up. It is designed to be as simple to use as possible while being extremely small in size and fairly light in resources. It works with IRC bouncers as well as regular servers. The design of the app is meant to be fully Holo with use of the latest Android design guidelines to make the app look as clean as possible while retaining efficiency.
* Beautiful and inuitive user interface
* Normal servers as well as ZNCs supported
* User list with user levels
* Quick nick completion by pressing on user button
* Settings for many of the most commonly tweaked preferences
* Default light theme but dark theme can be chosen in settings
* Notification settings - control if and when you wish to be notified
* Logging - choose whether you want history to be saved to your external storage for later viewing
Some of the features:
* multi-server/channel support
* SASL support
* Colored text as well as mIRC colors
* Smooth channel scrolling / swiping
* Message icons
* A bunch of commands
* Many supported charsets
* Colored nicknames
* Nick completion (use search button)
* Graphical smilies
* Scrollback history
Yaaic is free software / open source (GPL).