We hold these Truths as self-evident...
In the video clip from Fox below, Bill Kristol advocates US military attack on Iran because he predicts that Israel will attack Iran. This is propaganda for an unlawful war for the following “emperor has no clothes” obvious reasons. Fox "reporting" is also a manipulative variation of the same war drone I’ve documented from CBS, ABC, and CNN.
- The US-created treaty of the UN legally forbids armed attack unless a nation’s government is attacking the US or there is imminent threat of attack. IAEA confirms all of Iran’s nuclear material is used for legal energy and medical isotopes; there is no threat of an attack from Iran. Therefore, US military attack is an unlawful War of Aggression; the worst crime a nation can commit, and in violation of US treaty and the US Constitution. All US military have an oath to support and defend the US Constitution and trained to refuse unlawful orders. Those with authority are obligated to arrest those who issue unlawful orders. The end of Wars of Aggression is the victory of all Americans who sacrificed in WW2. Fox allows Mr. Kristol’s advocacy of unlawful war and rejection of this victory for peace. Fox’s lie of omission to not discuss the laws of war is not accidental; it is war propaganda. This is indeed an “emperor has no clothes” obvious observation because the laws of lawful or unlawful war are the most important for a nation to follow and should be the context of war discussion.
- Israel cannot legally attack Iran for the same reasons. The US is legally obligated by the UN Charter treaty created by the US to prevent Israel from engaging in war. Fox’s lie of omission of this point is obviously intentional. Professional news analysts are not stupid enough to be ignorant of the central law in question, but they’re hoping a critical mass of Americans are that stupid.
- The US and Israel claim that Iran’s President Ahmadinejad threatened to physically harm Israel is a lie of commission; verifiable in a few minutes by anyone who reads his October 2005 speech. Mr. Ahmadinejad advocates Palestinian persistence for their civil and political rights from Israel’s government and predicts the Israeli government, like the US-imposed dictator Shah Pahlavi in Iran, the USSR, and Saddam’s Iraq, will fall from their unlawful and immoral oppression of Palestinians. The content and context of the speech are as crystal-clear as my one-sentence summary. Because two nations and all corporate media lie about one nation making a military threat to destroy another, this is “emperor has no clothes” obvious propaganda. And yes, I’m repeating this phrase in hope that this realization of the obvious will become, well, obvious.
- We now know from all disclosed evidence by our own government that all US claims for war with Iraq were not only false, but known to be false at the time they were told because the claims were at least as ridiculous as the above claims. For Fox to lie by omission to not remind the audience that the US is still in a war based on lies and therefore the audience should be highly critical of all current US “official claims” for war is not accidental but propaganda. A professional news agency is supposed to do this analysis for Americans, not omit it and echo the same paper-thin lies.
- Fox lies by omission that history is the most likely predictor of the present. With Iran, the US engaged in the unlawful and lying CIA Operation Ajax to overthrow Iran’s democratically-elected government from 1953 to 1979, imposing a vicious oil-friendly dictator. When Iran achieved their freedom from this tyranny and refused further US dictatorship, the US directly supported their then oil-friendly vicious dictator Saddam to attack and invade Iran from 1980 to 1988 (and reneged their legal obligation to prevent unlawful Wars of Aggression through the UN Security Council). These actions mass-murdered up to a million Iranians. Fox lies by omission to not raise the obvious question: are the current lies of a non-existent nuclear weapon threat and lie of President Ahmadinejad’s speech to foment another US-imposed dictatorship of Iran?
- Fox lies by omission about CIA disclosure in the Church Senate Committee hearings of Operation Mockingbird: the placement of over 400 CIA assets inside corporate media to propagandize Americans with whatever reporting necessary to manipulate public opinion for policy support. Of course, Fox is corporate media; and of course, this list of “emperor has no clothes” obvious propaganda from Fox is prima facie evidence that Fox conspires with today’s versions of Operation Mockingbird.
- Because current wars and threat of war with Iran are unlawful, Fox lies by omission in failing to observe the US Constitution is abandoned and the US is therefore no longer a constitutional republic in its operation. Every high school graduate learns the American ideals of limited government UNDER the law with nobody above the law in context of unalienable rights for all human beings. When government under law and unalienable rights isn’t practiced, we “emperor has no clothes” obviously observe that the US government must be called something else. Every student learns a more fitting name for our type of government in practice: fascism. For Fox to lie by omission of this high school-level of fundamental understanding of our government is again not because they’re too stupid. Fox, in their obvious propaganda to supplant fascism for the US under the Constitution that you prefer, hopes you’re too stupid to see what’s happening in reality and that empty propaganda is enough to earn your unthinking obedience and tax-paying labor to support.
- Finally, Fox lies by omission in failure to mention the only crime defined in the US Constitution because of its central importance in keeping America from the internal attack and subjugation imagined and forewarned by the Founding Fathers: treason. When “leaders” of both parties levy war on US soldiers by unlawfully invading them into foreign lands, this is the cause of our soldiers’ deaths and harm, not the foreign nations’ acting in lawful self-defense. This levying of war AGAINST the US and Constitution is treason. This, again, is “emperor has no clothes” obvious and not an innocent mistake by a professional news organization.
“For a quarter of a century, Bill Pepper conducted an independent investigation of the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. He opened his files to our family, encouraged us to speak with the witnesses, and represented our family in the civil trial against the conspirators. The jury affirmed his findings, providing our family with a long-sought sense of closure and peace, which had been denied by official disinformation and cover-ups. Now the findings of his exhaustive investigation and additional revelations from the trial are presented in the pages of this important book. We recommend it highly to everyone who seeks the truth about Dr. King's assassination.” — Coretta Scott King, Dr. King's wife.
- Explanation of the rules of lawful war omitted from their military training that proves beyond any doubt that current US wars are unlawful.
- Analogies that the rules of war are almost exactly like those for an individual’s use of force on the street.
- Documentation of lies that were known to be lies as our political “leaders” told them and our war-whore corporate media mimicked to propagandize for war in Iraq.
- Proof beyond doubt that the speech of Iranian President Ahmadinejad never threatened Israel.
- Documentation that IAEA verifies all of Iran’s nuclear material and has only and always been used for legal and peaceful purposes.
- Explanation of the law of treason: the liars who duped US soldiers to unlawfully invade other countries are the ones who levied war against US soldiers.
- Explanation of strategy to end the massive criminal acts of US “leaders” for obvious violation of the letter and spirit of US war laws: because these crimes are so broad and so deep, I recommend Truth and Reconciliation (T&R) to exchange full truth and return of stolen US assets for non-prosecution. This is the most expeditious way to understand and end all unlawful and harmful acts. Those who reject T&R are subject to prosecution.
- A reminder that you love virtue, American values, and love of your fellow human beings. These war liars “leading” our government who say they want peace while engaging in endless wars won’t create a Department of Peace for professional analysis of peace. These psychopaths (look that word up) spend trillions in long-term costs to lie and kill while reneging on their promise to spend just 0.7% of GNI to end poverty, save a million children's lives every month, and do so while reducing population growth rates.
- Documentation with many of the US most prominent economists and experts that these same war liars are transferring trillions of our taxpaying dollars to an oligarchic elite, ignoring the obvious solution of full employment to invest in US infrastructure, keeping a “debt supply” rather than a “money supply” to end the national debt, and keeping a parasitic banking system rather than a non-profit system (think 1-2% mortgages). I also provide documentation that these obvious economic solutions have been advocated by our brightest historical minds for centuries.
"One thing we have endeavoured to observe most scrupulously, namely, never to depart from the strictest facts and, in dealing with the difficult questions that have arisen during the year, we hope that we have used the utmost moderation possible under the circumstances... We have an abiding faith in the mercy of the Almighty God, and we have firm faith in the British Constitution. That being so, we should fail in our duty if we wrote anything with a view to hurt. Facts we would always place before our readers, whether they are palatable or not, and it is by placing them constantly before the public in their nakedness that the misunderstanding between the two communities in South Africa can be removed." Mohandas K. Gandhi, Indian Opinion (1 October 1903)For Gandhi’s evolved view of British evil in 1922, read this passage from Freedom’s Battle.Gandhi concluded the effective response from the public was non-violent, non-cooperation with unjust British rule until the British themselves realized their engagement in immoral acts with an educated and non-cooperative public was inconsistent with their own values.