'Everybody has been pitching in': 19 Kids & Counting's Jessa Duggar and fiancé Ben Seewald discuss their wedding plans

By George Stark for MailOnline

It looks like it's going to be all hands on deck for the upcoming Duggar wedding, and that's a lot of hands.

19 Kids & Counting star Jessa Duggar has revealed her family's plans for her upcoming nuptials to fiancé Ben Seewald.

'I am super excited. Everybody has really been pitching in,' Jessa tells People

Scroll down for video...

'Everybody has been pitching in': 19 Kids & Counting's Jessa Duggar and fiancé Ben Seewald discuss their wedding plans to People Magazine 

'Everybody has been pitching in': 19 Kids & Counting's Jessa Duggar and fiancé Ben Seewald discuss their wedding plans to People Magazine 

According to People, the couple will share their wedding vows - and perhaps more importantly, their very first kiss - on 1 November and preparations are well under way.

Just like her big sister Jill Duggar, Jessa has been saving her first kiss with her beau for when they're at the altar.

Talking about her wedding dress, Jessa reveals: 'I put it on, looked in the mirror, and it hit me. I'm going to be a bride.'

Not short on help: Jessa Duggar reveals her family have all been 'pitching in' for the big day 

Not short on help: Jessa Duggar reveals her family have all been 'pitching in' for the big day 

It's love! The happy couple have posed for a series of cheesy Instagram shots ahead of their big day 

It's love! The happy couple have posed for a series of cheesy Instagram shots ahead of their big day 

Jessa previously showed off her engagement ring earlier this month, saying 'We are so blessed to be engaged!'.

Adding: 'God has written an amazing story through our courtship, and another chapter has just begun! We are thrilled to see what the future holds — especially the wedding bells!'

Father Jim Bob, 49, has also spoken to People about the big day.

A full interview appears in the latest issue of People Magazine - out Friday.  

Talking about her wedding dress, Jessa reveals: 'I put it on, looked in the mirror, and it hit me. I'm going to be a bride.'

'Jessa is working on all these details that she and Ben are planning,' he says.

'I really don't have a vision of how to put a wedding together, it is just an endless amount of details and choices.'

'It is overwhelming. But, we are excited for Ben and Jessa and how the Lord has worked in their lives.'

The comments below have not been moderated.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

Who is this week's top commenter? Find out now