Board index JoS Astrology Sitchin's Lies And The Actual Truth

Sitchin's Lies And The Actual Truth

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:28 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

If your busy looking for no-biru where are you not looking? Not at the facts our Gods live in the Orion region. And something else which I will state here.

If you think it was about Gold mining your looking in the wrong direction which ties into the first point.

Nibiru is a star conjunction. And the other major lie of Sitchin is the gold mining. This is not mentioned either in the Sumerian texts. He made these two lies up out of thin air.

Between Mars and Jupiter its been scientifically shown there was a planet there once. That has been destroyed and no don't waste my time with colliding theories that are insane as the big bang. This planet from the evidence was destroyed after earth was already here and fully formed on its own, the destroyed planet from evidence laded out is was was mostly likely by technological intelligence. Not by planets smashing into each other.

The situation is there was no ice age on earth either. Dollaire and Elis [Spelling?] Are Cambridge and Oxford professors who have stated and wrote a book on the ice age scam. Which is taught as dogma. They are shocked this is pushed as unquestionable. Its full of major flaws.

We have not had the polar caps on this planet for that long. The south pole did not fully freeze over till a couple of thousand years ago. . And we only have four seasons due to the tilt in the axis. And the facts show this planet had a uniformed sub topic climate on it at one point. And the sea levels where around 400ft lower.

No ice age, it means the seas didn't rise by melting, pola ice sheets over time slowly, like we have been taught. And the planet was not titled at one point so no climate to create a deep freeze. As its found many long time frozen over areas where flash frozen from a sub topic climate around ten thousand years ago. In an instant. The animals found still had their last meal in them.

So a planet in our solar system gets destroyed and some records claim it had a lot of water on it. And a huge shock wave, hunks of asteroids and continental sized ice are hitting the planet. And the massive ice waves are melting as they come down into the atmosphere. Which is what the ancient records state the sea rose 400ft in a night and a day not slowly but at once. This is obvious, the Andes mountain ranges, the largest in the world, where created by the hundreds of millions of tons of pressure from the water coming in on the earth plates. The city up in the Andes, Tiahuanacu is known to have been on the sea level once and is over 17,000 years old. And with this the shock of the impact created the tilt in the planets axis. The geological records show earth has been hit by outer planetary events of large magnitude in general.

Now the race of the Gods came to this planet.... We have developed basic technology that can create materials from the atomic level in labs, they can make diamonds in labs as well. Why would they need to mine gold and create humans for this? Why not automation instead.

The reason they went to the trouble of creating humans and the massive infrastructure to support humans, cities, farms, hospitals, schools, social organizations. Is because from the Sumerian records, the real ones. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth and to be the stewards of earth. The wise care takers of the planet. The Gods didn't come here to mine gold and then leave. They moved here with the intent of building a permanent civilization. We where created to be part of this civilization as stewards of earth. It could be there civilization was destroyed previously at some point with the lost planet or part of it was upon that world. Or perhaps not.

The planet itself was most likely destroyed as part of a larger cosmic war that ended the Golden Age on earth as well and set the stage of the events we are now within.

The second part of Humans creation lay within the texts. Humanity was created with a spiritual mission to ascend to divine from human by EA [Satan]. His intent was to elevate His children to supreme truth and divinity in the long run. To have equality with the Gods. The greatest gift of creation in the universe.

It seems in my opinion from looking at ancient structures of society and tradition, each race was created with a special function in mind. And to work together as larger group within their regions with their skills together as a whole body. That formed this once global or near global civilization of the Gods. Having a superconscious family of humanity to be part of this civilization in the long run makes more sense as well. In my opinion it reflects Satan to create something elite and beautiful, something that is to be perfected and have eternal bliss and joy. Which is the human races. It has been hinted many of the different animal species on the earth might have origins being created by the Gods.

Annunaki in meaning is the Heavenly Serpents. Not those who came down from the sky. This is relating to their Perfected status as divine or fully ascended beings.

Think about that, humanity is a brilliant, powerful and elite creation with the destiny to become fully divine and be guardians and stewards for earth as part of our divine mission. And our creation by the Gods. No paradise in the clouds, but a real eternal paradise right here below our feet. On earth, our home.

Now the above truth vs the Sitchin lies, of humans being just worthless material slave labour who suck [Goyium]. And don't forget Shitjewing claim the Gods handed down this knowledge and this tradition to Abraham [ who is well known to have never existed] only, about 5,000 years ago in the Near East. Back to Jewish supremacy and biblical reinforcement, back to unconscious Judeo-Christianity. And the demoralization of Gentiles. Sitchin is just pushing Jewish, Gentile hating bullshit. The Jews have a big lie for every level of truth a Gentile finds.

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:03 pm
Edward Teach User avatar

Thank you for this very very much!

I want to add and remind that the fairy-tales of our God Bael drowning humanity in a "flood" and raping his bride are atrocious lies and worst blasphemy I ever known. It pisses me off to no end. Let shit-chin's jewish soul forever be cursed and burned!!! The "flood" was caused by Baal, BUT it is a magnum opus stage to aid Satan's son achievening Godhead, not an actual flood on the Earth!

But I am still confused with the flood. As I understood, as there are some scientific proves of the waters rising, like see creaters in Sahara and other regions, and HP said the water bursting on the Earth from broken planet happened before creation of humanity, so does it means that after creation of us there was no any actual flood, and the see creaters found in dry lands are more ancient than we? Or there were many floods through history with pieces of broken planet fallen on the Earth continually?

Please, correct me where I am mistaken, and sorry for my english if it's already written but I didn't understand.

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:27 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I never said anything about humans not being around when water went up quite the opposite.

Edward Teach wrote:
Thank you for this very very much!

I want to add and remind that the fairy-tales of our God Bael drowning humanity in a "flood" and raping his bride are atrocious lies and worst blasphemy I ever known. It pisses me off to no end. Let shit-chin's jewish soul forever be cursed and burned!!! The "flood" was caused by Baal, BUT it is a magnum opus stage to aid Satan's son achievening Godhead, not an actual flood on the Earth!

But I am still confused with the flood. As I understood, as there are some scientific proves of the waters rising, like see creaters in Sahara and other regions, and HP said the water bursting on the Earth from broken planet happened before creation of humanity, so does it means that after creation of us there was no any actual flood, and the see creaters found in dry lands are more ancient than we? Or there were many floods through history with pieces of broken planet fallen on the Earth continually?

Please, correct me where I am mistaken, and sorry for my english if it's already written but I didn't understand.

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:01 am
darkheavy66669 User avatar

that would explain why so many ruins are being found under water in places like India or in Japan and many other sites
hail father Satanas and mother Lilith! hail Astaroth! hail Zeus/Thor! hail Haures! hail Gremory! hail all the gods of duat! hail Hitler and Heinrich Himmler!

enemy attacks only get more desire to fight yet!

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:06 pm
Cico1976

Excellent article and well explained
have been very useful and interesting
I apologize for my English very elementary

Post Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:06 am
Positivo666 User avatar

These updates are very important, little by little we are getting closer to the Truth. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.
Hail Satan and the Powers of Hell!

Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:52 am
BaltimVomsarg

So in his Earth Chronicle series, The Lost Book of Enki. Could you clarify more on that? Because at one stage, it was a "must read" on the JoS forums on Yahoo. Can the test in that book be trusted?

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 pm
Edward Teach User avatar

So in his Earth Chronicle series, The Lost Book of Enki. Could you clarify more on that? Because at one stage, it was a "must read" on the JoS forums on Yahoo. Can the test in that book be trusted?

IMHO, nothing in any book of any jew can be ever trusted - NEVER and NOTHING. A jew is a jew. It doesn't matter how many truths has he copypasted from whatever place, even if every word he stolen from ancient texts was somewhen true in it's own context, jew messed and screwed all he have stolen into a deep shit that is nothing but one big lie. Jew is NOT a human!!!

I understood the chronology, thanks.

Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:35 pm
Serpentfire666 User avatar

Yet still not all the Nordics were in agreement about our creation or evolution. Wether them or another ET race our Souls to some are still nothing more than a food source for parasites. This is getting into a whole other subject I know personally from unfortunate experience that there are vampiric ET's and religion in part is not only feeding the kikes but space rats too. I have been too close for comefort many years ago to these things and thank fuck Satan got me out of there. He has since shown me more about them.

You can take this with a grain of salt, I will only say so much here, the Nordic's who do this what he showed me is like a sickness of the soul. For the reptilians it is natural to them, those Nordics who sided with the reptilians to put it bluntly and crudely they are fucked very very sick. I know from a few Satanists now they have been shown in dreams what some of them look like at the astral level if you have seen it you know. Ask Him to show you. If you spend any time in a hospital around sick people you feel an energy drain? Imagine ET's doing it. We have Satan's energy in Us thats what they want. It is hard to explain the rest of it.

The jew age movement likes to paint a pretty picture of all the Nordics as lovely light angels heres a tip look at the faces and eyes of those who are deep into this shit, who claim to talk to them etc. Look at their eyes. It is like looking at a glass dolls eyes. I saw recently a picture of a woman preacher her face was the best example I have seen yet, wish I could remember her name so you could look her up and see what I mean.
I see it with the jew agers too.

I would like to eventually know the real truth of what exactly went down on Earth between the Nordics, there are some questions still in my mind that don't add up and what I get from Satan and the Gods it comes through as feelings, images, knowings of some things but not detailed infomation. So there is a lot yet still to find out. But I know it is not all so black and white or simple either.

I knew something with the 'ice age' and timing of ancient civilisations was way off in the history books. The newer discoveries of ancient sites older than Egypt showed it was off majorly and not being corrected.
Much much evidence of technology and machining and advanced mathematics and engineering etc. The archeologists cannot keep saying this is all coincidence. It is insulting.

Hail Satan!
Hail Satan!

Firebird

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:50 pm
InlovewithSatan User avatar

Thank you so much for the information and why there was a cosmic war ? The reason?
HAIL SATAN !

Post Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:40 pm
Andromedus User avatar

I would be very interested in putting a time stamp on the chronological order of these events. Starting from when the "water" planet in our solar system was destroyed, following the time it took for the ice chunks of the world to navigate their way to our earth, and then the over all time scale involved with the ice chunks entering our atmosphere, raising our oceans sea levels and so on so forth. Also, does the destruction of the planet account for the tilt in earth's axis aswell? Was this caused from the explosion of the planet, or was this the result of the ice entering earth in massive impacts?

Not to mention all the questions concerning "why" the planet was destroyed in the first place. Was this possibly done to cause catastrophie on earth, or was this part of a larger war involving a civillization that was already on the destroyed "water" world?

I really enjoy this sermon and post, it reveals so much information, but sadly raises about a million more questions at the same time, I really wish it was a little more in depth, but I suppose in time if I am curious enough I could just learn the truth from the Gods someday...

Also to the comments above regarding trusting anything from "The lost book of Enki" The lies revealed from this sermon/article along prove that the book is full of hypocrisy and misinformation. The book should take very lightly, or just avoided altogether in my opinion.

Great article and sermon though, really appreciate the information all the same. Would love to know more.
Hail Father Lord Satan, Praise be to Enki, True ruler of the Earth. United under him we cannot fail.

Post Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:35 am
Nick Nesredna

The situation is there was no ice age on earth either. Dollaire and Elis [Spelling?] Are Cambridge and Oxford professors who have stated and wrote a book on the ice age scam. Which is taught as dogma. They are shocked this is pushed as unquestionable. Its full of major flaws.

I would like to read up on this as I never believed that either. High Priest Don, do you know the title of the book? I can't seem to find anything about it.
I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.
- Satan

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:01 am
Andromedus User avatar

Nick Nesredna wrote:

I would like to read up on this as I never believed that either. High Priest Don, do you know the title of the book? I can't seem to find anything about it.

I too would be very interested in finding out the name of this book. I tried doing several searches for Dollaire and Elis's work and I couldn't seem to turn anything up. Do you know Dollaire and Elis's full names as well? I'm having trouble locating the professors on just their (last names?) single names alone, even with the mention of their universities of cambridge and oxford.

I would be very interested in a response =], thank you.
United under Father Lord Satan we cannot fail!
Praise be to all of the almighty gods of Duat!

http://knowledgeofsatan666.angelfire.com/

Post Sun May 04, 2014 11:23 pm
VovinPrgel User avatar

Well I've got a copy of this book by Sitchin as I was advised to get it by my fiancee before she knew that it was a load of crap ugh and I am glad to say that due to my lack of concentration and what not I haven't read it and never will be as after scanning the first page I was like :? and highly bored so I will soon be taking it out of a storage box to use it in a open fireplace. :)
At least it'll serve some purpose! :)
HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL AVNAS!!! HAIL ALL OF THE GODS OF DUAT / O.R.I.O.N.!!!
HEIL HITLER!!! HAIL THE 4TH REICH!!!
14/88

Wakeup and Learn the Truth. Visit:
Exposing Christianity , Joy of Satan and Truth of Satan

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:22 am
ToMegaTherionPazuzu

HP Mageson666 wrote:

If your busy looking for no-biru where are you not looking? Not at the facts our Gods live in the Orion region. And something else which I will state here.

If you think it was about Gold mining your looking in the wrong direction which ties into the first point.

Nibiru is a star conjunction. And the other major lie of Sitchin is the gold mining. This is not mentioned either in the Sumerian texts. He made these two lies up out of thin air.

Between Mars and Jupiter its been scientifically shown there was a planet there once. That has been destroyed and no don't waste my time with colliding theories that are insane as the big bang. This planet from the evidence was destroyed after earth was already here and fully formed on its own, the destroyed planet from evidence laded out is was was mostly likely by technological intelligence. Not by planets smashing into each other.

We have not had the polar caps on this planet for that long. The south pole did not fully freeze over till a couple of thousand years ago. . And we only have four seasons due to the tilt in the axis. And the facts show this planet had a uniformed sub topic climate on it at one point. And the sea levels where around 400ft lower.

No ice age, it means the seas didn't rise by melting, pola ice sheets over time slowly, like we have been taught. And the planet was not titled at one point so no climate to create a deep freeze. As its found many long time frozen over areas where flash frozen from a sub topic climate around ten thousand years ago. In an instant. The animals found still had their last meal in them.

So a planet in our solar system gets destroyed and some records claim it had a lot of water on it. And a huge shock wave, hunks of asteroids and continental sized ice are hitting the planet. And the massive ice waves are melting as they come down into the atmosphere. Which is what the ancient records state the sea rose 400ft in a night and a day not slowly but at once. This is obvious, the Andes mountain ranges, the largest in the world, where created by the hundreds of millions of tons of pressure from the water coming in on the earth plates. The city up in the Andes, Tiahuanacu is known to have been on the sea level once and is over 17,000 years old. And with this the shock of the impact created the tilt in the planets axis. The geological records show earth has been hit by outer planetary events of large magnitude in general.

Now the race of the Gods came to this planet.... We have developed basic technology that can create materials from the atomic level in labs, they can make diamonds in labs as well. Why would they need to mine gold and create humans for this? Why not automation instead.

The reason they went to the trouble of creating humans and the massive infrastructure to support humans, cities, farms, hospitals, schools, social organizations. Is because from the Sumerian records, the real ones. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth and to be the stewards of earth. The wise care takers of the planet. The Gods didn't come here to mine gold and then leave. They moved here with the intent of building a permanent civilization. We where created to be part of this civilization as stewards of earth. It could be there civilization was destroyed previously at some point with the lost planet or part of it was upon that world. Or perhaps not.

The planet itself was most likely destroyed as part of a larger cosmic war that ended the Golden Age on earth as well and set the stage of the events we are now within.

The second part of Humans creation lay within the texts. Humanity was created with a spiritual mission to ascend to divine from human by EA [Satan]. His intent was to elevate His children to supreme truth and divinity in the long run. To have equality with the Gods. The greatest gift of creation in the universe.

It seems in my opinion from looking at ancient structures of society and tradition, each race was created with a special function in mind. And to work together as larger group within their regions with their skills together as a whole body. That formed this once global or near global civilization of the Gods. Having a superconscious family of humanity to be part of this civilization in the long run makes more sense as well. In my opinion it reflects Satan to create something elite and beautiful, something that is to be perfected and have eternal bliss and joy. Which is the human races. It has been hinted many of the different animal species on the earth might have origins being created by the Gods.

Annunaki in meaning is the Heavenly Serpents. Not those who came down from the sky. This is relating to their Perfected status as divine or fully ascended beings.

Think about that, humanity is a brilliant, powerful and elite creation with the destiny to become fully divine and be guardians and stewards for earth as part of our divine mission. And our creation by the Gods. No paradise in the clouds, but a real eternal paradise right here below our feet. On earth, our home.

Now the above truth vs the Sitchin lies, of humans being just worthless material slave labour who suck [Goyium]. And don't forget Shitjewing claim the Gods handed down this knowledge and this tradition to Abraham [ who is well known to have never existed] only, about 5,000 years ago in the Near East. Back to Jewish supremacy and biblical reinforcement, back to unconscious Judeo-Christianity. And the demoralization of Gentiles. Sitchin is just pushing Jewish, Gentile hating bullshit. The Jews have a big lie for every level of truth a Gentile finds.

Interesting

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Nidhogg

On the joy of Satan website states different but why ?

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:42 pm
Egon Albrecht User avatar

Because the info there is older and they didn't knew this info at the time. Living and learning.
nihilanth94 wrote:
Hail Satan! Hail Lilith! Heil Hitler! Hail Astaroth! Hail Marchosias! Hail Vapula! Hail Mulciber! Hail Flauros!

Ob’s stürmt oder schneit, ob die Sonne uns lacht,
Der Tag glühend heiß, oder eiskalt die Nacht,
Verstaubt sind die Gesichter,
doch froh ist unser Sinn, ja, unser Sinn!
Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:33 pm
Nidhogg

Egon Albrecht wrote:
Because the info there is older and they didn't knew this info at the time. Living and learning.
nihilanth94 wrote:

thank you Egon, now i really feel stupid about the question.

Post Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:13 pm
Bible_Burner

Andromedus wrote:
Nick Nesredna wrote:

I too would be very interested in finding out the name of this book. I tried doing several searches for Dollaire and Elis's work and I couldn't seem to turn anything up. Do you know Dollaire and Elis's full names as well? I'm having trouble locating the professors on just their (last names?) single names alone, even with the mention of their universities of cambridge and oxford.

I would be very interested in a response =], thank you.

I believe the book is called "When the earth nearly died" by Allan and Delair

Post Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:54 am
Dark Tranquillity User avatar

Hi everybody!

In these days I'm reading the Lost Book of Enki, I red from the 1st to 4th chapter, and I had the same doubts about gold mining.

They say it is a literal translation... can this thing be trusted?

I didn't know Sitchin was a jew, now that I know this, I'm considering everything he said from another perspective and meaning

Until chapter 4, Enki is shown as a very good being, as a scientist, as someone who decides things for the better, as someone who solves every problem in a very clever way, so, I'm very happy with that.

Today I will read chapter 5, where it will be shown the creation of mankind... I'm gonna read it, and at the same time, I'm waiting for your answers about my doubts.

Thank you all!

Like a crack in the clean slate
I see emotion take over the rational
We are the favoured sons of reason
With tools at our disposal
Squandered day by day
Strip the thoughts
Heal the system
Take the original back
It is inside me
It is inside me now
Block out all that makes it painful
Set the pieces back in place

Post Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:08 pm
darkheavy66669 User avatar

we must bear in mind that sitchin wrote the lost book of Enki basing on what is written in some ancient Sumerian tablets found in archaeological ruins, that story was wrote for the ancient Sumerians and sitchin the only thing that did was translate and add some lies
hail father Satanas and mother Lilith! hail Astaroth! hail Zeus/Thor! hail Haures! hail Gremory! hail all the gods of duat! hail Hitler and Heinrich Himmler!

enemy attacks only get more desire to fight yet!

Post Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:56 am
Belthazorthemighty

The book you referred to, is it called "Cataclysm!" by Delair and Allen?

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Return to JoS Astrology