Anova Performance provides you with comprehensive performance measurement and attribution functionality. It offers a rich set of performance measurement, fixed income attribution and ex-post risk capabilities across all instrument types and asset classes.
Why you should choose Anova Performance?
Our clients choose Anova Performance for its ability to handle very complex fund structures using sophisticated “look through” capabilities. Anova performance provides you with 24X7 processing with a robust global operating model and a highly scalable production environment.
“We have been clients of DST Global Solutions since 1999. DST’s technology enables us to focus on our value-added responsibilities such as explaining sources of performance, GIPS-related decisions and creating meaningful reports for our clients. Our performance team as a whole has realized greater efficiency and is better able to respond quickly to our business and client demands.”
John Matsikas, Vice President, Voya Investment Management (formerly ING Investment Management)
Anova Performance helps you achieve:
- Transparency and granularity over complex fund or portfolio structures with “look through” to unlimited fund and portfolio hierarchical levels
- Ability to produce ad hoc reports and insights in answer to internal and external requests for information
- Enterprise class performance measurement – the ability to support truly global operations
- Effective decision-making - resulting from real time, highly specific performance returns
- Reduced operating costs – from a fully automated system requiring little downtime
Key features of Anova Performance
- Comprehensive performance measurement and attribution functionality
- Radical approach to Fixed Income attribution
- 24x7 continuous processing
- Multiple distribution channels through online visualisation, reports, alerts and messaging
- Strong data integrity capabilities including integrated audit, validation and reconciliation
Anova Aggregator, Anova Performance and Anova Compliance all share common underlying technology components. These products can be combined to create a comprehensive platform for investment data management, performance measurement, post-trade compliance and reporting.
DST’s Global Survey reveals that 76% of top-tier investment managers have seen a significant increase in the priority
of investment data management. 62% of participants say that data aggregation is the biggest challenge.
To download a free copy of the report click here.