MailOnline for iPad
By dmg media ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MailOnline for iPad app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, at your leisure wherever you are, and optimised to use the clarity and size of the iPad.
Feed your daily addiction with stories & photos from all our top channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more!
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 600+ original stories every day!
• Show Me Pictures! Tap on any image within articles to view all pictures in a story. Inside the gallery you can scroll, tap or swipe your way through all the images that appear in a story.
• Offline Mode: Pre-load content from your favourite channels to give you amazingly fast browsing without waiting, even if you are offline, on a plane, train or merely without reception.
• Easy to Navigate: Optimised for the tablet, enjoy fast browsing of our content, with amazing pictures and sharing tools.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
If you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features and feedback, please email us at email@example.com so we can help.
What's New in Version 59
- Bug fixes
I love this app, but....
I'm really disappointed with the lack of editing. It's filled with errors everyday. The app is easy to navigate, filled with the latest news stories, photos, etc. I had a hard time finding a news app I liked until I found MailOnline for iPad. It's my favorite place to go first thing in the morning, but I can't give it five stars because of the aggravating errors in every article, everyday.
This app used to be a wonderful way to read news.
The latest update started to make the app crash repeatedly. First the app would crash while trying to download new stories. Then just opening the app would cause it to crash. Tonight, when their advertising banner populates, it crashes the app.
While it was a good app before the update, their editing staff leaves much to be desired. From numerous spelling and grammatical errors, it is very difficult to believe this is the homeland of the English language.
Epic Fail - Used to work!
This app won't open any more on my iPad 4 and crashes often on my iPhone 6 Plus! I wish the developers would listen and update. If they do I will change my review. I really like the news coverage. That deserves a 5. However, the blatant grammatical errors is truly laughable!
Don't they even try to edit? I am having to go to the online site, but they have an annoying ad that pops up continuously! Truly disappointing as I used to go to this app every day!
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 21, 2014
- Version: 59
- Size: 59.8 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Seller: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 365 Day iPad Subscription$28.99
- 30 Day iPad Subscription$3.99
- 90 Day iPad Subscription$9.99
- 183 Day iPad Subscription$15.99