Here comes another one! Jill Duggar posts pictures of her baby shower ...held on husband Derick Dillard's birthday

Even though the Duggar family of 19 Kids And Counting have celebrated a rather incredible number of births, expectations were still high for the next member of the clan.

Jill Duggar and her husband, Derick Diller, are expecting their first child in the next few weeks and celebrated with a baby shower in Arkansas on Monday.

The Olive Garden party also allowed the couple to mark Derick's 26th birthday on the same day.

Scroll down for video 

Celebration: Jill Duggar and her husband, Derick Dillard, celebrated their coming baby as well as Derick's birthday at an Olive Garden restaurant in Arkansas on Monday

Celebration: Jill Duggar and her husband, Derick Dillard, celebrated their coming baby as well as Derick's birthday at an Olive Garden restaurant in Arkansas on Monday

Although Jill, 23, was only two weeks from her March 24 due date, the young woman seemed to enjoy the party very much.

'Thank you @OliveGarden and Derick's church family for the baby shower today! We were so blessed! #babydilly #OliveGarden #babyshower,' Jill wrote with an Instagram photo.

In the picture, Derick was seen addressing a group of friends while his very pregnant wife sat just to his side.

Newlyweds: The fourth child in the Duggar family of 19 Kids And Counting, Jill married Derick (seen above in New York in October) in June 2014

Newlyweds: The fourth child in the Duggar family of 19 Kids And Counting, Jill married Derick (seen above in New York in October) in June 2014

Much like Olive Garden's unlimited breadsticks, the party didn't end quickly and a second Instagram post showed off some of Derick's presents.

The daddy-to-be was ready to face fatherhood with humour after he received a 'You can do this Dad' onesie (for the expected baby boy) and a book called The Baby Owner's Manual.

'We love these baby gifts @derickdillard got for his birthday! :-) So fun! #babydilly,' read Jill's caption to the photo of a grinning Derick.

Birthday presents: For his 26th birthday, Derick got some humorous, baby-themed presents

Birthday presents: For his 26th birthday, Derick got some humorous, baby-themed presents

Jill got a little more personal in a third Instagram posted for Derick's big day.

'Happy birthday @derickdillard to the man of my dreams!' she captioned a photo of the couple.

'I love you more than ever and pray God continues to make you more like him every day! You're the sweetest, most Godly and caring husband! I'm so blessed to be married to you!'

'The man of my dreams!': In a special birthday message to her husband, Jill praised Derick and declared her love for him

'The man of my dreams!': In a special birthday message to her husband, Jill praised Derick and declared her love for him

The fourth of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar's famous brood of 19 children, Jill tied the knot with Derick less than one year earlier.

Their huge wedding with more than 1000 guests was held in Springdale, Arkansas on June 21 of 2014.

They announced Jill's pregnancy just two months later, on August 20.

When he is born, Jill and Derick's baby boy will be Jim Bob and Michelle's fourth grandchild - eldest son Josh has already fathered three babies with a fourth on the way.

Picture perfect: Jill and Derick's wedding was an elaborate affair with more than 1000 guests

Picture perfect: Jill and Derick's wedding was an elaborate affair with more than 1000 guests

The comments below have not been moderated.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

We are no longer accepting comments on this article.

Who is this week's top commenter? Find out now