More and more global cooperation is becoming the topic of discussion. The financial and economic crisis has sent ripple effects throughout the world changing lives and business practices and forcing people to consider different perspectives. Governments across the globe are now coming together to propose new and alternative ways to exit the crisis and stimulate growth. At the same time global political crises are more and more approached through multilateral dialogue.
If you believe in multilateral and multi-national cooperation as a way to handle global challenges, you can now as well be a part of this effort. The European Union Association at the United Nations and in the United States, Inc. www.euun.org – , www.euusa.org , is a New York based US non-profit corporation devoted to the cause of global cooperation for more than 20 years.
The European Union Association aims at communicating European Union’s positions in the United Statesand at the United Nations in the fields of culture, business, international relations and promoting multilateral cooperation and relationships with the USand other regions. The European Union Association has an outstanding long record of organizing timely, successful events, creating a forum for the fertile exchange of ideas and opinions among American and international professional communities in the US, Europe and around the globe.
By supporting European Union Association’s efforts you’re making a contribution towards a world of better understanding and cooperation between Europe and her countries and the the rest of the world. Furthermore you gain the opportunity to get involved with an organization of high moral standards and connect to its network of distinguished professionals from various backgrounds, both in the private and public sectors.
Now more than ever is the time that multilateral cooperation is required. Now is the time that multilateral cooperation is urgently needed to solve the global economic crisis. Now is the time to take action and help in delivering a program of timely events.
Apart from the privilege of supporting, in a decisive way, efforts towards a world of better understanding and multilateral cooperation, donors have the benefit of:
- Visibility as active contributors to issues related to European Union business and policies
- Objective, impartial feedback and resources related to the EU and transatlantic topics
- Prominent position among EUA’s extensive and growing network of high level executives, dignitaries, academics, professionals and graduate students in the US and Europe taking advantage of opportunities for networking, recruiting, business and career development.
- Priority invitation to attend/speak at EUA’s events.
- Opportunity to serve on EUA’s board and provide inspiration and guidance.
Panel (from left): Boris Schlossberg, Senior Currency Strategist, Forex Capital Markets; Paul Mercier, Deputy Director General, European CentralBank, Irena Lukac, Economic Counselor of the Embassy of Slovenia in US, Ira Kalish, Deloitte Services LP Director and economist, Martin Roesch, Chief Representative, Deutsche Bundesbank, New York,
Corporate Governance in the EU and the US
Pane (from left)l: Bruce Beeby Director Deloitte Holly Gregory, Partner, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, Crispin Waymouth, First Secretary at the European Commission Delegation to the US; Annemarie Tierney, Assistant General Counsel, NYSE.
MEMBERSHIP AND DONATION POLICY
We have set a modest fundraising target of $ 80,000 for this year in line with the economic conditions. Over 80% of funds raised are used towards organizing professional events.
The European Union Association has the following donation plan (apart from the other benefits each donation receives certain number of complimentary European Union Association memberships):
||$10,000 minimum||200 memberships*|
||$5,000 to $10,000||50 memberships|
*if the Partner Founder is a corporation/institution membership status will be granted to all its employees.
Any contribution is significant and utilized in an efficient and productive way.
How to donate:
We have three methods of donation Check, Credit Card and PayPal
Checks can be made out to:
“EU Association in the US”
And sent to:
European Union Association, Inc.
253 Ogden Avenue
Jersey City, 07307 NJ, USA
For credit cards and checks by phone please call +1 646 536 3972
Receive Website Updates
Like us on Facebook
- (Live Streaming) The Humanitarian Crisis in Ukraine: Impact and Solutions – Columbia University
- The Humanitarian Crisis in Ukraine: Impact and Solutions, Columbia University, Monday April 20th, 6 – 7:45pm
- Press conference following the nuclear negotiations with Iran by Federica MOGHERINI, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Vice-President of the EC, and Mohammad Javad ZARIF, Iranian Minister for Foreign Affairs
- #idefend – Making sure civil society has its voice
- EU successfully launches two Galileo satellites: message by Elżbieta Bieńkowska on the objectives and benefits of Galileo, the EU’s satellite navigation programme