DentalAppointment 29. Apr. um 20:09 Uhr
why hasn't Steam dealt with these devs?
I'm just revisiting this forum after 4 months of not paying attention to it and I see the same antics, the same promises undelivered, the same release date spamming, and of course no April 13 demo that I can see. I also see that the vast majority of old threads are gone. Now I know I'm not the only person who reported this stuff to Steam a while back, so my question is less directed at the devs, whose words I will not indulge, but to you guys in the community... do you think Steam is aware of this situation or has it just gone under their radar? Are there other examples of studios that have behaved this way in the past on Steam, and if so, what were the results?
Beiträge 1 - 10 von 10
< >
Mikhail Reign 29. Apr. um 23:50 Uhr 
My experience with Steam over this has been exactly the same as when I had annoying questions when doing customers service - hold off on replying as long as possible, and then send them a 'I'm sorry for the wait, I'm really busy, would you mind holding for a while longer?' and then just hope that they would give up. Bascially I think Steam is working on the idea of 'if it makes us money - meh'
budwheizzah 30. Apr. um 13:08 Uhr 
Guys keep in mind, Steam are not your friends. If they can club you over the head and kill you for five more dollars, they will. Folks need to give up this false impression that Valve are likeable. They're just a craporation, and a disgusting one at that. The quality control has been plumetting for over 3 years, ruining services that could've gone way better like Greenlight & Early Access, everything marred by easily preventable QC issues.

It's clear by now that Valve would assault and kill people for a few extra bucks... whatever it takes for those extra bucks. Everything else be damned including product quality. Heck, if they could, they would kill developers, steal their game and sell it themselves. 120% certain if murder was legal, they would do this daily to maximize profit.

Thanks to conversations like this, and only thanks to conversations like this, curious customers can find the answers they need... thanks to the community. This need will only grow as Valve have by now completely abandoned their pricinples.

Valve and Steam are your mortal enemy, not your friend. If you're not making them money they will get impatient and coax you into making them money. Letting misleading devs sell their ♥♥♥♥ here while playing downright "inbreed dumb ignorant" is one pretty effective tactic.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von budwheizzah; 30. Apr. um 13:12 Uhr
Mikhail Reign 30. Apr. um 21:18 Uhr 
Meh. in 9 out of 10 cases, whats good for Valve is whats good for me. I have no problem with the EA system. Its let me fund games that l've loved that probably wouldn't have come about if it wasnt for EA. As a consumer I just make sure I research my purchases before I buy them. I'm happy for them to have 1000 ♥♥♥♥ games come though the pipelines as long as that 1 awesome game also makes it - which is pretty much what happens now - I just wont buy those 1000 ♥♥♥♥ games.

The responsibility isn't on Valve to filter what we can, or cannot buy - its on us the consumer to not buy ♥♥♥♥. If we don't buy ♥♥♥♥, they wont sell it because its wont be profitable. To many people now throw money at horrible stuff for... I've got no idea - reasons I guess, which means that Valve is well within their rights to continue to sell it.
[XOXO] Mrs. Jeep 2. Mai um 4:19 Uhr 
Well, it was supposed to be out by today. I just flagged the game and sent a message to Steam. Let's see if they are going to do something (for the first time ever lol).
=ERMAC= Vor 21 Stunden 
WTF with this game !!??
#Bumbosas Vor 19 Stunden 
for f-uc-k sake, i bought it and i cant play it????!?!?! WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von #Bumbosas; Vor 19 Stunden
[XOXO] Mrs. Jeep Vor 19 Stunden 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von #Bumbosas:
for f-uc-k sake, i bought it and i cant play it????!?!?! WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!

Do not worry, Steam will give you a refund if you ask for one.
coth Vor 7 Stunden 
Little people report this "product" to Steam. Click flag button right of price on a shop page and report it. They should suspend devs from Steam until they have something real to prove their expected release dates, if there is anything at all.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von coth; Vor 7 Stunden
Mikhail Reign Vor 3 Stunden 
Go back to the store page - add the tag Vaporware.
[XOXO] Mrs. Jeep Vor 1 Stunde 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von coth:
Little people report this "product" to Steam. Click flag button right of price on a shop page and report it. They should suspend devs from Steam until they have something real to prove their expected release dates, if there is anything at all.
I think most people reported/flagged this game a long time ago. I did at least.
Beiträge 1 - 10 von 10
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50