Watch out, Britney! Twenty-six stone pop star wears Ms Spears' transparent sequin body stocking to launch single... and she's already been inundated with marriage offers

• Hungarian singer Snowflake has recorded new song, 'My Mission Is You'
  • The 34-year-old said she is 'something new' and hopes to 'stand out' 
  • Budapest-born chart hopeful received 'strange' fan mail since release   
  • Snowflake is named after the missing dolphin in the Ace Ventura film

Hungarian singer Snowflake is on a mission to become the biggest pop star in the world. 

In her bid to become the next Britney Spears the 34-year-old bubbly blonde has released a new single called 'My Mission Is You'. 

The music video sees the 26 stone songstress don a transparent sequin body stocking, reminiscent of one worn by American icon Britney in her 'Toxic' video. 

Hungarian singer Snowflake is hoping to take the charts by storm and rival pop icon Britney Spears with her new song, 'My Mission Is You'

Hungarian singer Snowflake is hoping to take the charts by storm and rival pop icon Britney Spears with her new song, 'My Mission Is You'

At 6ft 1in Snowflake, from Budapest, admits she hopes that being a fuller-figured singer will help her stand out and be more recognisable.

But she wants to be compared to mainstream stars like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry in the long run.

'I think I look like Britney after she's had her fifteenth child,' the trained seamstress said.  

'In show business everybody has a perfect body and is photoshopped to be flawless - they are so far from reality.

The eccentric 34-year-old, pictured above in her music video wearing a red latex outfit, said she is 'something new' and hopes to 'stand out'

The eccentric 34-year-old, pictured above in her music video wearing a red latex outfit, said she is 'something new' and hopes to 'stand out'

At 6ft 1in Snowflake, from Budapest, hopes that her larger frame will make her be more recognisable

At 6ft 1in Snowflake, from Budapest, hopes that her larger frame will make her be more recognisable

The music video sees the 26 stone songstress don a transparent sequin body stocking, reminiscent of one worn by American icon Britney in her 'Toxic' video

The music video sees the 26 stone songstress don a transparent sequin body stocking, reminiscent of one worn by American icon Britney in her 'Toxic' video

Chart-topper Britney Spears covered her modesty with the help of a few strategically placed sequins in her Toxic music video

Chart-topper Britney Spears covered her modesty with the help of a few strategically placed sequins in her Toxic music video

In one scene of the 'My Mission Is You' video, Snowflake wears a quirky black eye mask and sheer black all-in-one

In one scene of the 'My Mission Is You' video, Snowflake wears a quirky black eye mask and sheer black all-in-one

'I'm something new and I think being a bigger singer will help me as it's really hard to stand out nowadays.

'It helps if you have a special feature that makes you easy to remember.'

The plus-size chart hopeful was spotted at a casting for a Hungarian comedy by its director who urged her to take singing lessons and learn English.

And eventually she signed to Drastique Records, while her music can also be heard everywhere from iTunes to Spotify, Amazon and YouTube.

Snowflake added: 'The director loved my moves and suggested we stay in touch - he said I could be an international phenomenon.

'He also sent me to a singing tutor and while my voice got a bit better my English still needs work.'

Confident Snowflake described her fuller figure as looking like 'Britney after she's had her fifteenth child'

Confident Snowflake described her fuller figure as looking like 'Britney after she's had her fifteenth child'

Bubbly blonde Snowflake shows off her physique in music video in the figure-hugging red latex outfit 

Bubbly blonde Snowflake shows off her physique in music video in the figure-hugging red latex outfit 

Snowflake isn't afraid to show off her larger frame in the nude sequinned body stocking as she poses with her hands on her hips
Snowflake blows her eager fans a kiss as she dons the nude body stocking

Snowflake isn't afraid to show off her larger frame in the nude sequinned body stocking as she poses with her hands on her hips, left, and blows a kiss to the camera, right 

In one provocative shot, the pop wannabe reclines on the floor in the transparent body stocking and a pair of silver high-heeled sandals 

In one provocative shot, the pop wannabe reclines on the floor in the transparent body stocking and a pair of silver high-heeled sandals 

Her limited English means Snowflake - named after the missing dolphin in Ace Ventura - has to learn her song lyrics off by heart.

'The idea behind the new song was that I'm having a crazy fantasy about hunting down my secret love,' she said.

'I also took my part in pre-production and loved every minute of the process.'

Since launching her latest video Snowflake's fan base has, well, snowballed.

'I've got some very strange mail since it came out,' she added.

'Lots of marriage proposals, some weirdos and a lot of really sweet guys and girls.

'I also saw a lot of nasty and hostile comments as well - but I know I can be shocking to some.' 

Snowflake, who is named after the missing dolphin in Ace Ventura, appears to tease a man in an eye mask during one scene of her video 

Snowflake, who is named after the missing dolphin in Ace Ventura, appears to tease a man in an eye mask during one scene of her video 

Snowflake hopes to become as recognisable as Katy Perry and Lady Gaga following the release of her single, 'My Mission Is You'

Snowflake hopes to become as recognisable as Katy Perry and Lady Gaga following the release of her single, 'My Mission Is You'

In another shot from her music video Snowflake can be seen leaning against a poster-covered wall as she wears a tight-fitting white t-shirt and jeans

In another shot from her music video Snowflake can be seen leaning against a poster-covered wall as she wears a tight-fitting white t-shirt and jeans

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

Who is this week's top commenter? Find out now