Drupal Install Guide
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into your Drupal website.
- Under the "Admin" menu, click "Administer" then "Site Building" then "Blocks".
- Now click "Add Block".
- Enter "StatCounter" as the "Block Description" and paste your StatCounter code into the "Block Body".
- Make sure that your "Input Format" is "Full HTML" then scroll to the end of the page and click "Save Block".
- Now that you have created a StatCounter Block, you need to add the block to the footer area of your website. Scroll down the page to locate your new StatCounter Block.
- Drag and Drop the StatCounter Block into the "footer" section.
- Click "Save Blocks" and that's it!
TroubleshootingNOTE: If StatCounter CODE instead of a StatCounter COUNTER is being (incorrectly) displayed on your website, then you may need to configure the "Input Formats" of your Drupal website. Here's how:
- Under the "Admin" menu, click "Administer" then "Site Configuration" then "Input Formats".
- Make sure that your default format is set to "Full HTML" then click "configure" beside the Full HTML option.
- UNcheck the box beside "HTML Corrector" then click "Save Configuration".
- Your StatCounter should now be correctly displayed on your site.
To assist you further, we’ve also put together a video tutorial which you can see below…