They're In Da house..! Rapper 50 Cent boasts he has three rooms bursting with footwear...days after filing for bankruptcy

This past week he filed for bankruptcy.

But while Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson may struggle to get his finances in order, his penchant for trainers appears stronger than ever.

Appearing on KIISFM's Kyle & Jackie O Show on Thursday, the 40-year-old In Da Club rapper admitted he has three rooms stuffed with shoes.

Shoe man: Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson told Kyle & Jackie O on Thursday that he has three rooms full of shoes

Shoe man: Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson told Kyle & Jackie O on Thursday that he has three rooms full of shoes

'I have three places full of sneakers, I got a storage area, an area in my office and an area at the house,' he claimed.

The conversation came about when Jackie 'O' Henderson asked him if he had a penchant for shoes, with 50 explaining: 'It's not because I have an obsession with it like that.'

'It's because I do so many different... I'm on television and there's so many different promotional platforms, the stylists that I have, they go and get all this stuff and the designers send me this stuff.' 

Perk: 50 claimed that many of the shoes were sent to him by designers

Perk: 50 claimed that many of the shoes were sent to him by designers

Promotional trail: The rapper and actor was appearing on the Australian radio show to promote new flick Southpaw, in which he stars with Jake Gyllenhaal

Promotional trail: The rapper and actor was appearing on the Australian radio show to promote new flick Southpaw, in which he stars with Jake Gyllenhaal

The rapper and actor was appearing on the Australian radio show to promote new flick South Paw, in which he stars across Jake Gyllenhaal.

50 filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy on Monday, listing his assets and liabilities at between $10million and $50million to a federal bankruptcy court.   

The actor and singer insisted in a published interview he was 'taking the precautions that any other good businessperson would take in this situation'.

'Walt Disney has filed bankruptcy. Donald Trump has filed bankruptcy,' the entertainment site E! News quoted him as saying.

At the Southpaw screening at LA Live, the Candy Shop performer told Reuters fans don't need to worry about him. 

Down and out? 50 filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy on Monday, listing his assets and liabilities at between $10million and $50million to a federal bankruptcy court

Down and out? 50 filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy on Monday, listing his assets and liabilities at between $10million and $50million to a federal bankruptcy court

The comments below have not been moderated.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

Who is this week's top commenter? Find out now