The Top Ten Reasons to Book Certified Speaking Professional Mel Kleiman
Do you know what MultiUnit Franchisee, Comfort Keepers, Two Men and a Truck, Regis, True Value Hardware, Harley Davidson, Exxon Mobil, and The Society for Human Resource Management all have in common?
They all know how critically important it is to recruit, select, and retain only the best frontline, hourly employees – and they all hired Mel Kleiman to help them do it better because they knew Mel’s presentations would:
- Improve the caliber of job applicants across the board
- Teach hiring managers how to separate the whiners from the winners
- Provide key, structured interview questions
- Provide time-saving selection system tools
- Minimize costly employee turnover and improve profits
The Top 10 Reasons to Book Mel Today:
- Mel is the leading North American authority on hourly employee recruiting, selection, and retention. As a Certified Speaking Professional, trainer, consultant, and author, Mel has helped hundreds of companies improve hiring decisions and reduce turnover for over 20 years. His cross-industry experience and groundbreaking research work are the reasons why he is the foremost authority in his field.
- Mel delivers information and ideas business owners, hiring managers and HR professionals can put to immediate use. Mel’s presentations comprise hands-on exercises and memorable real-life examples. Participants learn practical, cost-effective ways to attract applicants, conduct highly effective interviews, and keep their best employees happy and on-board.
- Mel’s combination of customized material and best practices research data prepares managers and supervisors to be better leaders. Participants learn what makes their best employees “tick,” how best to manage them, and how to hire more just like them.
- Mel is versatile. He teaches rookie supervisors, middle-managers, and seasoned executives with equal ease. His high-energy, high-impact, engaging presentations keep everyone’s attention and interest.
- Mel customizes every presentation. Mel always does his homework and will provide specific solutions for each audience’s unique needs. His pre-meeting surveys make for a perfect match between the material he presents and the participants’ most pressing concerns.
- Mel focuses on one thing and one thing only: How to attract, select and retain the best hourly employees and he’s been focused on this and only this for nearly three decades.
- Mel’s programs make a difference. Mel’s insightful, practical, “uncommon common sense” methods for hiring frontline employees give hiring managers dozens of new ideas about how to recruit, select, and retain quality people.
- Mel has the balanced perspective employers need. His wealth of knowledge and cross-industry experience enables him to identify problems objectively and offer realistic solutions on the spot.
- Mel is always in demand for repeat performances. Many of Mel’s clients invite him back repeatedly because his expertise is always relevant and because he consistently earns rave reviews from his audiences.
- “Mel has a wonderful rapport with his audience and our franchisees were truly engaged.” — Sally Degnan, President, Two Men and a Truck International
For more information, call (713) 771-4401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.