6. DIY Christmas Gift Bag for Parents & Teachers (Free Printable Rudolph)
For making this cute gift bag you’ll need a paper bag, cardboard, red glitter, a printer, scissors and paper glue. Now print this template, cut the shapes, glue them on a sheet of cardboard and cut them again. Spread some glue on the nose, then sprinkle some glitter on it. After that, you can glue your shapes on the paper bag (as the image above suggests), and let Rudolph deliver the package.
7. Real Gifts for Real Men – Mustache Wrapping
Easy, funny and manly at the same time. You can’t find something better than this, can you? Well, I suggest you to take a look below before making your final decision.
8. DIY Shirt & Tie Gift Boxes for Father’s Day (Printable)
Seeing this bag, your father will be proud of you, even if it’s empty.
9. Last Minute Soup Container Gift Packaging
Sip the soup, wash the container, put something nice in it and you’re good to go.
10. How to Make an Awesome Gift Envelope
The downside is that this envelope is so cute that your friend might forget to open it.