Hey Everybody! 5 Seconds Of Summer get racy as they pose NAKED for Rolling Stone cover as one admits fan interaction leads to 'sex with a lot of girls'

They do not appreciate when they are called a boy band.

And 5 Seconds Of Summer did all they can to ditch the cookie-cutter image that has been placed on them.

Fans are getting more than an eyeful of the Australian pop punk band as they stripped down naked for the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Stone.

Not only did they bare almost all for the racy photoshoot but they also uncovered plenty about themselves as they talked about their image, relationship with Justin Bieber, a leaked video controversy and even having sex with fans.

See the latest news on 5 Seconds Of Summer as they pose naked for Rolling Stone 

Baring all: 5 Seconds Of Summer went almost completely nude for their upcoming Rolling Stone cover

Baring all: 5 Seconds Of Summer went almost completely nude for their upcoming Rolling Stone cover

On the cover of the iconic publication members Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin were in the nude while covering up their private areas with their hands.

The band had written messages all over themselves in black and red paint as they stood in front of a white background with plenty of the same graffiti-like type.

Lead singer and guitarist Luke discussed their relationships with fans and how they would go to bars to mingle with some of them, which has lead to plenty of intimate moments.

The 19-year-old singer said: 'When you put four young dudes on a tour bus, playing theaters, then arenas, you're going to have sex with a lot of girls, I guess.'

Friendly to fans: Lead singer Luke Hemmings - pictured in London last month - talked about mingling with fans as he joked: 'you're going to have sex with a lot of girls, I guess'

Friendly to fans: Lead singer Luke Hemmings - pictured in London last month - talked about mingling with fans as he joked: 'you're going to have sex with a lot of girls, I guess'

When the frontman was asked if he has had sex with multiple girls in the same night and/or multiple girls at the same time he said: 'the possibility is high.'

The risqué conversation did not end there as bassist Calum  even touched on the leaked video scandal he endured back in August 2014.

In the five second clip, which was even old at the time, he carefully kept his head out of the shot as he lifted his top and peeled away his underwear to reveal himself.

Good humour: Bassist Calum was involved in a leaked video scandal last year where he revealed himself but had no problem joking about the incident

Good humour: Bassist Calum was involved in a leaked video scandal last year where he revealed himself but had no problem joking about the incident

The 19-year-old seems to have a good sense of humour about the incident as he said: 'It was kind of a blessing, in a way, because nothing that bad could actually happen to me again

'If another photo of my d*** came out, it will just be, like, "Oh! It's his d*** again."'

Though they have millions of fans around the world, Justin Bieber may be one person not too enamored with the band as they crashed an after party for the American Music Awards thrown by the 21-year-old Canadian singer at hotspot The Nice Guy.

'I think he hates us,' said 20-year-old guitarist Michael. 'I probably shouldn't say this, but he had his own album on loop for, like, two or three hours.' 

Big gig: The band performed Hey Everybody at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles last month

Big gig: The band performed Hey Everybody at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles last month

'I think he hates us': The group admitted to crashing Justin Bieber's afterparty at The Nice Guy following the event as 20-year-old guitarist Michael said the Canadian crooner is probably not a big fan of theirs

'I think he hates us': The group admitted to crashing Justin Bieber's afterparty at The Nice Guy following the event as 20-year-old guitarist Michael said the Canadian crooner is probably not a big fan of theirs

As the Hey Everybody hitmakers often get thrown into the boy band category, along with acts like One Direction, they have worked hard to gain respect as they are bothered by the label.

'Seventy-five percent of our lives is proving we're a real band,' said 21-year-old drummer Ashton.

'We're getting good at it now. We don't want to just be, like, for girls. We want to be for everyone. That's the great mission that we have.'

The January 14, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone will hit newsstands soon.

Hitting back: The Aussie rockers are bothered by the boy band label they always receive and admit that they feel like they constantly need to prove themselves

Hitting back: The Aussie rockers are bothered by the boy band label they always receive and admit that they feel like they constantly need to prove themselves

The comments below have not been moderated.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

Who is this week's top commenter? Find out now