Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt, in fact a fork of that project with some corrections, many additions to support the use on Windows with many modifications to enhance usability -- this means its not exactly Transmission-Qt as released. This project may even disappear when Transmission's own Windows support becomes official.
Transmission is a well known BitTorrent Client (http://www.transmissionbt.com). This project follows what was started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from part of latest upstream release.
- Includes some unreleased enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.10.0 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with BitRock InstallBuilder 15.1.0.
- Built using gcc 5.2.0; Qt 4.8.7; libevent 2.0.22; curl 7.45.0; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.2e; miniupnp 1.9
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
Muito bom, ele substitui o publicitário uTorrent, pena que muitas pessoas não conheçam este belo projeto!
Spot on! Straightforward installation (Windows 8.1) and then It Just Works. Thank you!
Simply what we need to upload torrents!
first 64-bit bit torrent client what I found