“Kinema Shashinkan” Copyright and trademark notices
“Kinema Shashinkan” and its logo are registered trademarks of CINEMA & STAGE CULTURE ASSOCIATION.
Article 1. Copyrights of Kinema Shashinkan
１．The contents copyrights of the Kinema Shashinkan website such as text, images, photographs, designs and others belong to Kinema Shashinkan and/or each rights holder that has given Kinema Shashinkan permission to use.
２．It shall be deemed a violation of law to access all the contents included herein or any part of them without prior and/or written consent of Kinema Shashinkan, the rights holder or the portrait rights holder. This includes, but is not limited to, duplication, editing, modification, reprinting, public transmission (including making content available for transmission), distribution, sales, provision, translation and/or any other kinds of use. Such violation shall be deemed as an infringement of the copyrights of Kinema Shashinkan, and of the legal rights holder’s copyrights, portrait rights or other arising rights. When such violation is committed, the user may be charged with either criminal liability and/or deemed liable of unlawful conduct under the Civil Code of Japan.
３．Under no circumstances shall Kinema Shashinkan be liable for any loss or damages caused by any aforementioned actions committed by the user. Additionally, in the case that the user obtained any profit out of such actions, it shall be deemed that Kinema Shashinkan is eligible to claim the money equivalent of such profit.
Article 2. Operational Obligation of Kinema Shashinkan
Kinema Shashinkan has checked and confirmed all information before posting it on this site. However, neither Kinema Shashinkan nor any third parties can provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, usability, and suitability of the information on this site. Under no circumstances is Kinema Shashinkan liable for damages including, but not limited to, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or interruption of business arising out of the use of this site, the inability to use this site, or errors or omissions in the contents or functions of this site, even if Kinema Shashinkan or an authorized representative thereof has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If use of the materials, information or services from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, the user will assume all costs thereof.
Article 3. Use of Quotations from Kinema Shashinkan
Article 32 of the Japanese copyright law states that “Quotes may be made from published materials.” However, in such a case, “the usage must agree with fair practices and the scope of usage shall be limited to news reports, critiques, research and/or other fair purposes only.“ Additionally, such quotations shall be permitted only for the following:
Sensitive handling is requested when using any quotations.
Article 4. Change of Service or Discontinuation of Service
Kinema Shashinkan may change the content of the services provided on its website without prior consent of the user. Also, please be aware that any events outside the control of Kinema Shashinkan, including emergencies, may require the cancellation/discontinuation of the services on this website. No indemnification shall be provided to the user or any third parties for any loss, damage or dispute arising out of any change and/or cancellation/discontinuation of the services on this website.
Article 5. Other Disclaimers / Limitations of Liability
Any failure, computer virus infection, contamination or malfunction of the user’s system, or error, loss or damages, shall be the sole responsibility of the user. Under no circumstances shall Kinema Shashinkan indemnify the user for any loss and/or damages. Kinema Shashinkan shall not be liable for any loss and/or damages arising out of the use of the Kinema Shashinkan website and/or its materials.
Article 6. Policy for Linking to Kinema Shashinkan
1. Regardless of whether it is a business enterprise, organization, or individual, if the operating body is for non-profit purposes then the user may link to any page. However, this shall be permitted only for web pages. The user may not link to an image file directly. Additionally, when establishing a link, the user shall be required to contact Kinema Shashinkan using the form below. Also, when a link is established, it must be clearly indicated that the link is to “ Kinema Shashinkan”.
2. Kinema Shashinkan shall not accept linking from the following kinds of websites:
3. Kinema Shashinkan shall not accept links that modify the original page designs of its website.
4. Kinema Shashinkan shall not accept linking from any website that contains any description and/or expression that may cause misinterpretation and/or confusion with the products, services, business enterprises, organizations and/or information of those that have a special relationship with its organization or are bound by special conditions related to its organization.
5. Kinema Shashinkan shall assume no liability whatsoever for websites linked to this website including, but not limited to, accuracy, damages resulting from linking to this website, and/or any dispute/collateral arising out of linking to this website. All responsibility for the aforementioned shall be borne by the organization linking to this website and Kinema Shashinkan shall bear no responsibility. Kinema Shashinkan shall bear no indemnification, remedy and/or compensation for any troubles, loss, or damages arising out of linking to this website.
Article 7. Prohibited Matters
In using this website, the following are prohibited: