The Bristol Wheat Genomics site is divided, on the basis of target audience, into 4 separate areas - see below:
Contact Gary Barker or Mark Winfield for further information on the CerealsDB site.
Contact Paul Wilkinson for further information on the INEW site.
Please note that the new pages are still being added to and modified: they should be seen as a works in progress rather than finished articles. Any comments and suggestions will be gladly accepted.
Contact Mark Winfield for further information on the WheatBP site.
- Ion PGM™ next generation sequencing
- Ion Proton™ next generation sequencing
- Illumina HiSeq 2500 next generation sequencing
- Affymetrix GeneChip® hybridisation and analysis
- Affymetrix Gene Titan hybridisation and analysis (inc. 384-format Axiom® protocols)
- RNA/DNA Agilent TapeStation and Bioanalyser analysis
- ABI 3500 capillary sequencing/genotyping
- Bioinformatics support
Contact Jane Coghill or Christy Waterfall for further information on this facility.