Aligned with ORACLEs Developing Applications for the Java EE 6 platform (FJ310-EE6) .
You should be at the Advanced Java Programmer level. You do not need to be familiar with Java EE or Netbeans IDE.
This course is intended for Java Programmers who have mastered Java JSE and wants a thorough introduction to JEE taking advantage of Netbeans IDE functionality to ease their development efforts and automate repetatitive tasks.
After this Course
You will be familiar with the latest facilities and features of Java EE and Netbeans IDE. Create Web Applications with java using best practises. Servlets, JSF, primeFaces, JPA, Session Beans, CDI, JMS, Web Services with JAX-WS, JAX-RS. Build a Java Web Application that utilise all these features.
Included in the course price.
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R9995)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R11995)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R11995)
- Please note : For part-time courses we do not have a fixed schedule and you will be placed on a waiting list until we get a group of 4+ together. Please book with no dates on the bookings form. This will automatically put you on the waiting list. We will confirm with you as soon as we have a part-time group together.
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R9995)
- International exams are not included in the course price.
- Prices exclude Vat for Vat-registered companies
- Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- You may sit for our competency assessment test and on passing you will obtain our competency certificate.
- Our competency assessment can be booked and taken by someone who has not attended the course at a cost of R950.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking on the pdf icon at the top of the page.
Please email us