Volunteer with us.
Volunteer work includes all ages, diverse religious and ethnic groups. Individuals with varied ability levels and economic resources can provide useful services to our Hindu mandir. You can be a productive team member, meet other people who share your convictions, build new skillset, enhance your resume, and have fun! Volunteers are the lifeblood of many non-profits, and Shri Vitthal Toronto Hindu mandir relies heavily on the goodwill of their volunteers to helps serve our mission to involve, educate, and unite people of all faiths in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Personal satisfaction from meaningful work which contributes directly to my community;
- Putting beliefs into action;
- Educational and interesting work experience;
- Enhances my resume.
- SVHM expects & recommends that volunteers be loyal and dedicated to God & Temple.
- SVHM expects & recommends that volunteers be responsible for his/her own safety and of all others.
- SVHM expects & recommends that volunteers be courteous to every person in the temple.
- SVHM expects & recommends that volunteers be sincere & follows his/her assigned duties in the temple and notifies if he/she could not attend to his/her duties.
- SVHM expects & recommends that volunteers be flexible & understanding for any possible changes to be made in their schedule due to necessity and unanticipated requirements.
- SVHM expects & recommends that volunteers be aware that there may be age, gender & experience requirements in some areas of volunteers work.
- Volunteers may be required to work under the guidance of lead volunteers.
- SVHM reserves the right to deny the service of any volunteers service if it feels necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- SVHM expects volunteers to follow all the general, ethical, cultural & religious guidelines followed in the temple.
- SVHM is not responsible for any accidental or any other injury, disability or loss of belongings in the temple.
- Director of Resource Development – Lead fundraising initiatives.
- Community Manager – Manage our online website and social media channels.
- Good judgment;
- Willingness to follow instructions and work cooperatively as a team member;;
- Ability to perform and follow through on unsupervised duties on an individual basis.
Shri Vitthal Toronto Mandir Volunteers
Shri Vitthal Toronto Hindu Mandir is always looking for volunteers for various services. This is for a good cause and if you can spare some time during the week or on weekends, please contact us.