Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LadyFlatass

Onision got rid of ofo cause I told rag I quit

15 posts in this topic

Duh there you have the reason why theforum died like literally right after I sent the message saying I wanted my account deleted and was never coming back;) 

Did you tell Geoff that I wouldn't delete your account? Causing him to destroy OFO to rid the internet of your account?

#BigApplause

Now, Ryan will have enough ad revenue and dumbass teenage donations to fund his own fetish prostitution serve.

21 minutes ago, Seeker said:

#BigApplause

Now, Ryan will have enough ad revenue and dumbass teenage donations to fund his own fetish prostitution serve.

Would you like to star in my first major motion picture?

7 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

Did you tell Geoff that I wouldn't delete your account? Causing him to destroy OFO to rid the internet of your account?

Loool but seriously idk if he's died from being an alcoholic cause last time I spoke to him he told me I wasn't interesting and that he's sad. Then he dropped off the face of the earth. 

2 minutes ago, LadyFlatass said:

Loool but seriously idk if he's died from being an alcoholic cause last time I spoke to him he told me I wasn't interesting and that he's sad. Then he dropped off the face of the earth. 

Oh, sweet. We should nominate him for the golden iPod awards... Probably have to make sure he's dead first, however.

42 minutes ago, LadyFlatass said:

ofo didn't die cuz of u flat ass.

2 hours ago, LORD TANG said:

ofo didn't die cuz of u flat ass.

I was talking about a person in that post and if u didn't understand the joke behind the thread that's not my prob lol everyone knows it's not because of me. I made this topic because I'm a lil shit. 

5 hours ago, LadyFlatass said:

He mailed me last month... 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0