Thanks must go out to the following people, in alphabetic order just to be fair:
- Erik Jameson for the hardcopy version of The Underworld Opera Surplus Catalog.
- Robyn King-Nitschke for permission to reproduce her Shadowrun book reviews—and of course for saying I’m cool (even if it did take me almost 16 years to find out :)
- Tony Rabiola for the copies of Ka•Ge.
- Jeroen Versteeg for remarking, all those years ago, that he “came across a site where they review all the Shadowrun books”—without even realising that site was maintained by the GM of his gaming group …
- Lars Wagner Hansen for the FASA catalogs and information on Shadowrun products that I wasn’t aware of.
And probably several others, whose contributions or help have been lost to the mists of time :(