50 Cent reveals his auntie was left 'traumatised' after seeing his manhood during masturbation scene on TV show Power

It is not the sort of thing one expects to see a family member indulging in.

And 50 Cent has revealed his auntie was left 'traumatised' after seeing his manhood during a masturbation scene on his hit TV show Power.

The 41-year-old said she was fuming he had not told her about the scene, where his former jailbird character Kanan is seen pleasuring himself, before she tuned in for the episode.

In big trouble: 50 Cent revealed his aunt was 'traumatised" after seeing his manhood during a masturbation scene on hit TV show Power

In big trouble: 50 Cent revealed his aunt was 'traumatised" after seeing his manhood during a masturbation scene on hit TV show Power

The In Da Club rapper told Jimmy Kimmel: "My aunt sees the show, and she's like, 'I'm traumatised!'.

'She texted me like, "What the f***? Why didn't you tell me?"'

The self-styled actor, real name Curtis Jackson, was aware his manhood was going to play some role on the scene but pleaded ignorance when it came to how big it ended up being.

He said: 'I knew it was there, but in the original clips, it was darker. It wasn't on, like, a big screen, like a life-sized version. 

Loving it: Live host Jimmy Kimmel was lapping up every minute of the story

Loving it: Live host Jimmy Kimmel was lapping up every minute of the story

Struggling to keep a straight face: The star struggled to maintain his composure
Struggling to keep a straight face: The star struggled to maintain his composure

Get chuckles or die trying: The rapper was lapping up the laughter from the audience

Get chuckles or die trying: The rapper was lapping up the laughter from the audience

'It wasn't like, an accident. (Showrunner) Courtney was like, "I didn't want to show it to you in the beginning because I didn't think you needed to see it at that point ... You just gotta take one for the team.' " 

It is not the first time his manhood's cameo has sparked controversy.

Earlier this month he took to social media to warn Power creator Courtney Kemp Agboh he was going to kill her for including the shot of his manhood on the show.

The New Yorker, took her to task on his Instagram page, partially thanks to the creative use of an eggplant icon.

Giving no quarter: 50 Cent playfully threatened Power creator Courtney Kemp Agboh earlier this month for including the shot of his manhood on the show

Giving no quarter: 50 Cent playfully threatened Power creator Courtney Kemp Agboh earlier this month for including the shot of his manhood on the show

The raging Get Rich Or Die trying star said: 'Man I just saw episode 4, of POWER... Courtney I'm a kill you, this is not funny.

'I think I just saw my (eggplant icon) in a scene. What the f*** Courtney call my phone NOW!!!'

Fiddy, real name Curtis Jackson, certainly caused quite the stir with the revelation, particularly among his female fanbase.

One fan, MissquelabI, said: 'I was gonna rewind it but I was watching it with my man.'

'I just saw my eggplant': The gangster rapper creatively used an icon to signal his faux outrage

'I just saw my eggplant': The gangster rapper creatively used an icon to signal his faux outrage

Another to lather the P.I.M.P favourite's ego was Atalldrynk, who told him, 'We all loved it. 1/2 of American is salacious, so you go. Nice a** too.'

Crime drama series Power airs on the premium cable Starz channel, and is now in its third season.

It follows the antics of a New York City nightclub owner, who is also a major player in one of the Big Apple's biggest illegal drug networks.

While it was created by Courtney, Fiddy serves as both one of the stars and as the producer.

Worth a mint: Fiddy stars in the the popular crime drama which is now in its third season

Worth a mint: Fiddy stars in the the popular crime drama which is now in its third season

The rapper on Monday also posted an Instagram letter sent to him by imprisoned drug lord Big Meech giving his blessing on a biopic.

Big Meech, real name Demetrius Flenory, co-founded the Black Mafia Family with his brother that trafficked cocaine throughout the US.

The Detroit-based drug trafficking organisation around 2000 tried to legitimize by going into the hip-hop music business.

Instagram posting: 50 Cent posted a letter from Big Meech to his Instagram page on Monday

Instagram posting: 50 Cent posted a letter from Big Meech to his Instagram page on Monday

Film blessing: The imprisoned co-founder of Black Family Mafia gave 50 Cent and producer Randall Emmett his blessing on a biopic

Film blessing: The imprisoned co-founder of Black Family Mafia gave 50 Cent and producer Randall Emmett his blessing on a biopic

On the carpet: Big Meech is shown in November 2006 in Los Angeles at the American Music Awards

On the carpet: Big Meech is shown in November 2006 in Los Angeles at the American Music Awards

The comments below have not been moderated.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

Who is this week's top commenter? Find out now