Something to tell us? Laura Prepon flashes diamond ring as she makes red carpet debut with beau Ben Foster
Laura Prepon and Ben Foster made their red carpet debut as a couple on Tuesday.
The duo, who have yet to confirm their relationship, were all smiles as they attended the premiere of Prepon's new thriller The Girl On The Train in New York.
And it appears things are moving super fast as the 36-year-old Orange Is The New Black star flashed a stunning diamond ring on her wedding finger.
Scroll down for video
It's official! Laura Prepon made her red carpet debut with boyfriend Ben Foster on Tuesday and also sparked rumours she's set to marry the Alpha Dog star as she flashed what appeared to be an engagement ring
Bling: It certainly seems like their relationship is moving fast
Laura looked stunning in a lace teal pencil dress, black heels and a matching clutch.
She showed off the significant piece of jewelry - a gold band with large solitaire diamond - as she linked arms with the Warcraft star.
Rumours that the couple were dating first emerged earlier this summer when they were pictured out in New York together.
Us Weekly reported in July that the twosome were spotted making out at French bistro Lucien.
Hot new couple: The duo were first rumoured to be dating after being spotted on PDA-filled dates in July
Ben, 35, was most recently engaged to House Of Cards star Robin Wright, 50.
The couple, who had dated for more than three years, quietly ended their engagement for a second time last year.
Ben and Robin first broke up in November 2014 but got back together shortly after.
Meanwhile, Laura hasn't been reported to have been in a serious relationship since her 2007 split from actor Christopher Masterson, the brother of her That 70's Show co-star Danny Masterson.
Raven haired beauty: The 36-year-old actress looked gorgeous in a sheer teal pencil dress and black heels
Romance blossoming: The actors are pictured out together in New York on June 21
Interestingly, Ben and Laura are both pals of Danny's and it's rumoured that the mutual friendship is how the couple met.
In 2014 Laura lamented her lack of luck in the romance department.
'When I'm working, it's next to impossible,' she told Cosmopolitan in 2014 as she confirmed her single status.
'I like to think I'll just be walking down the street one day and stop and meet someone, like, "Oh, my God, you're awesome," and then we start dating. But, no.'
'Guys occupy a lot of attention space in your mind,' she added. 'When I'm working, living in a new place, it's kind of cool I don't have to deal with that.'
Didn't work out: Foster, 36, split from fiancee Robin Wright, 50, last year
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'